• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Incomplete Summary of Antivaxx Conspiracy Claims
AKmill88 1 month ago#11
You forgot "don't take the vaccine it's the mark of the beast." Like read your Bible buddy. It says you will willingly denounce God when you accept the mark of the beast. All I had to announce was which arm I wanted the shot in.
Hyena 20 1 month ago#12
AKmill88 posted...
You forgot "don't take the vaccine it's the mark of the beast." Like read your Bible buddy. It says you will willingly denounce God when you accept the mark of the beast. All I had to announce was which arm I wanted the shot in.

You're right, I forgot about "Vaccine injects RFID tracking chips" Which is absurd on many levels, but not as much so as the majority of conspiracy claims listed in my OP. Not the least of which is that vaccine needle bores aren't wide enough for even the smallest RFID chip to pass (and that chip isn't even suitable for subdermal implantation, BTW) Not to mention the problems caused by intramuscular implantation of a chip.
On a similar note, polypodium and their eggs are larger than the needle bore.
Meet Captain Euro, the coolest superhero this side of Aquaman!~~Portal of Evil
[Disillusioned Independent]
Dark Moon 1 month ago#13
"Pfizer isn't FDA approved, they did a bait and switch"

Came across that one arguing with someone on youtube, of all places.
Game Playing: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Hyena 20 1 month ago#14
Just realized that I forgot another one:

"100% of VAERS deaths come from just 5 vaccine lots" This would be a statistical impossibility even if those 5 lots covered 99.9% of all vaccinations in the US, because that would require 0 deaths from old age or auto accidents among those who took other lots.
Meet Captain Euro, the coolest superhero this side of Aquaman!~~Portal of Evil
[Disillusioned Independent]
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Incomplete Summary of Antivaxx Conspiracy Claims
  • Topic Archived