• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Incomplete Summary of Antivaxx Conspiracy Claims
Hyena 20 1 month ago#1
NOTE: The claims get more ridiculous the further you scroll down.

--The vaccine spike protein is cytotoxic (i.e. has the same effects as chemo drugs, heavy metal, cyanide, and mushroom poisoning)
--The vaxx causes male and female infertility
--The vaxx induces miscarriage in pregnant women
--The vaxx causes birth defects in women who have been jabbed during or before pregnancy
--They cause “permanent” blood clots throughout your body
--The vaxxed shed dangerous spike proteins that give you vaxx cooties and cause menstrual irregularities and headaches
--mRNA vaccines alter your DNA, turning you into a GMO
--The spike proteins fuse to your bloodvessels, "making them bumpy" so that blood clots form
--The vaxxed have weakened immune systems, causing various cancers in the vaxxed
--Teh vaxxed all gunna die in *insert time period here, ranging from 1 month to 20 years*
--There are parasitic "graphene oxide nanoworms" in the masks that are activated by warm breath.
--There are Polypodium organisms and eggs in the vaccine (a parasite of black sturgeon eggs)
--The vaxx makes you magnetic
--There are genetically modified Polypodium and eggs designed to metabolize graphene oxide in the vaccine
--Moderna added Luciferase to the vaccine, which creates a “dot matrix specimen tag" that can be tracked remotely via 5G cellphone towers
--The vaxx injects nanometallic particles and/or graphene oxide which is used to control your mind via 5G cellphone towers
--There are polypodium-like nanobots composed of graphene oxide with "pure iron" tentacle tips in the vaccine. These nanobots can be controlled remotely via 5G cellphone towers.

And let's not forget:

--There is no COVID19, the disease is actually caused by 5G electromagnetic radiation (they can't agree upon which part of the electromagnetic spectrum is responsible for the symptoms, but usually it's the typical "electromagnetic sensitivity" bulls*** claiming that a special EM frequency causes the cells to "oscillate" and "cook")
Meet Captain Euro, the coolest superhero this side of Aquaman!~~Portal of Evil
[Disillusioned Independent]
McSame_as_Bush 1 month ago#2
I'm surprised that so many nanotech scientists don't understand how vaccines work. Vaccines seems rather elementary compared to what they're working on.
staring down the barrel of the hot sun
shining with the sheen of a shotgun
Hyena 20 1 month ago#3
McSame_as_Bush posted...
I'm surprised that so many nanotech scientists don't understand how vaccines work. Vaccines seems rather elementary compared to what they're working on.

Oh, Rationalwiki has taken notice of this as well, and it's not just with nanotechnology, it's people who work in the tech sector in general. They view biology as computer programming, essentially. There's an entire branch of broscience that originates from the techies who think that they can apply programmer's logic to losing weight and getting ripped.

BTW, I just found a new one on Free Republic.
You know how I mentioned above that a major conspiracy claim is that the vaxxed are "shedders" of spike proteins that cause menstrual irregularities and infertility?
Well, some are now claiming that the spike protein is an STD as well, and that unvaxxed women who have sex with vaxxed men will end up with the same symptoms and are guaranteed to be rendered permanently sterile.
gatsbyy 1 month ago#4
So they believe the spiked protein is in semen?
Hyena 20 1 month ago#5
gatsbyy posted...
So they believe the spiked protein is in semen?

Correct. They also believe that the vaxx (and the spike protein cooties) gives men "testicular inflammation" and can cause sterility. Which is all part of the globalist plan, you see.
Torgo 1 month ago#6
Thanks for collecting some of the big ridiculous claims.

Did you include dumbass rapper Nikki Minaj's claim about her cousin's friend's balls swelling up or whatever dumb s*** she said?
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/261-politics/79829173/961269309
Hyena 20 1 month ago#7
Did you include dumbass rapper Nikki Minaj's claim about her cousin's friend's balls swelling up or whatever dumb s*** she said?

Yeah, that falls under the "male infertility" bit.

Oh, man, I found a doozy of a thread on Free Republic today, that even most of the antivaxx conspiracists are mocking. In all likelihood it won't catch on, but you never know.

Dr. Luis Miguel De Benito presents an excerpt of the research on the mysterious MAC addresses detected in vaccinated individuals with Bluetooth apps.
Of the 137 patients questioned, 112 said they had been vaccinated, and 25 said they hadn't been vaccinated. None of the patients who said they hadn't been vaccinated registered on my cell phone any device available for Bluetooth connection after they turned off their phones.
In 96 patients of the 112 who said they had been vaccinated, a MAC code remained on my cellphone screen even after they switched off their electronic devices.

In case you're confused (that is just an excerpt from the dumbass source) here are some Freeper responses:

Utter nonsense.
The tech to pull this off with nothing more than an injection of some liquid. (ANY Liquid!) simply doesn’t exit. At least not yet.
It would require extraordinarily sophisticated self assembly nano-bots of a complexity and intelligence well into a “Not of this Earth” level. This is a BS hit piece intended to make anti-vaccination mandate people look silly.

"“Well, I consulted with some computer technicians, roboticists and fellow biologists and engineers, experts in computer science, and nanorobotics. “"
What? No consulting with a network engineer, or the standards body about ‘assigned’ blocks of MAC addresses?

Whether they have injectable MAC addresses, I have no idea. If I had to bet, I would say it is 60-40 this isn’t real. But given what I have seen, and the fact in the US, we do not elect our President (which means there may not be any honest elections anywhere in teh world), anything is possible. I want to hear these allegations. Because even if this isn’t real, it is probably coming.

Ask one of these geniuses to tell you the difference between electromagnetic radiation and the ionizing kind if you want a chuckle.
ai123 1 month ago#8
Torgo posted...
Thanks for collecting some of the big ridiculous claims.

That was so obviously sone guy getting a dose of the clap before his wedding, and deciding that he was better off blaming the vaccine than telling his fiancee he'd been f***ing around.

Minaj was dumb enough to believe it. The fiancee had more sense and dumped him.
'the ultimate, hidden truth of the world is that it is something that we make, and could just as easily make differently' ~ David Graeber
Torgo 1 month ago#9
ai123 posted...
That was so obviously sone guy getting a dose of the clap before his wedding, and deciding that he was better off blaming the vaccine than telling his fiancee he'd been f***ing around.

Minaj was dumb enough to believe it. The fiancee had more sense and dumped him.

It was kind of interesting to watch the purveyors of moral panics that usually denounce sexually empowered female celebs and blame rap for social ills rushing to defend Minaj the moment she could serve their purpose.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/261-politics/79829173/961269309
ai123 1 month ago#10
Torgo posted...
It was kind of interesting to watch the purveyors of moral panics that usually denounce sexually empowered female celebs and blame rap for social ills rushing to defend Minaj the moment she could serve their purpose.
It was just so clear that she had done the exact opposite of what a sexually empowered woman would do: believe a man's weak lies about not sleeping around.
'the ultimate, hidden truth of the world is that it is something that we make, and could just as easily make differently' ~ David Graeber
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Incomplete Summary of Antivaxx Conspiracy Claims
  • Topic Archived