• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Republican or Not?
KittyBillionair 2 months ago#1
https://twitter.com/nbcsnl/status/1462289935923388416?s=21

ClayGuida 2 months ago#2
Lmfao
lolAmerica
d_parker 2 months ago#3
I'm waiting for them to a bit about Baldwin - Murderer or Not?

Heineken14 2 months ago#4
d_parker posted...

Living rent free in your head.
Rage is a hell of an anesthetic.
KittyBillionair 2 months ago#5
Well, since an actor is never ever responsible for accidents on a set and the person in charge of props is responsible, I’m gonna have to go with not.
Evillink2000 2 months ago#6
I need more of this. Where are the rest of the chud brigade to screech that this isn't funny?
Von23 2 months ago#7
Evillink2000 posted...
I need more of this. Where are the rest of the chud brigade to screech that this isn't funny?

This ain't a left or right thing.

Anyone who appreciates comedy knows that SNL hasn't been funny in a long time.
"Decorating your own meltdowns is all well and good,but a trainwreck is a trainwreck and it might be time to get a paramedic."
KittyBillionair 2 months ago#8
This may not be a funny sketch but it sure is clever. Anyhow I still wish things like this weren’t so neutral to Republicans but instead, much more hostile. I think things like this should go for the jugular more.
MajinUltima 2 months ago#9
d_parker posted...
Considering he aimed and discharged a firearm at a person, when the scene in question involved no such thing, not a stuntperson, not in-frame... I'm pretty sure that's a low degree of Murder.
Aiming wasn't accidental. Discharge wasn't accident. He was not startled, the discharge of the firearm was not spurned by something external. This is all according to the on the scene descriptions.
If there is an error, that's fine, but according to the presented information, that would be low degree Murder. It's not premeditated, but it was a deliberate action with a reasonably predictable consequence. It goes down to Manslaughter when the action isn't intended, or the action in question does not carry that expected outcome, etc.

Of course, Baldwin has the right politics so literally nothing will occur. But if someone with the opposite politics had deliberately aimed and discharged a firearm at another human, even under the impression it was not loaded with live ammo, they would be facing Murder charges.

KittyBillionair posted...
an actor is never ever responsible for accidents on a set
Not if the actor is taking actions outside the direction of the scene.
For example, if Baldwin was aiming at a stunt person intended to be shot at by that weapon, different story.

Von23 posted...
Anyone who appreciates comedy knows that SNL hasn't been funny in a long time.
A lot of comedy isn't, you're not allowed to be risque or over the top except against the politically approved targets.
Herein I commit the chronicle of the traveler. Shepherd to the stars in the dark. Where you walk, my dearest friend, fate shall surely follow.
Avirosb 2 months ago#10
Oh great, Baldwin's gonna replace Benghazi isn't he
About dang time.
sorryantivaxxer dot com
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Republican or Not?
  • Topic Archived