This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Democrat Gets Texas Republican $25,000 Voter Fraud Bounty, Caught Repub

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
1 month ago#1
https://www.salon.com/2021/10/26/texas-offers-1-million-fraud-bounty-democrat-caught-a-collects/

Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick, a Trump backer who offered a minimum of $25,000 to anyone who could find evidence of voter fraud in the 2020 election, has finally paid out his first bounty – to a progressive who found evidence of Republican foul play.

The unlikely recipient, Eric Frank, a poll worker from Chester County, Pennsylvania, is set to collect the $25,000 minimum, according to The Dallas Morning News. Frank reportedly caught sight of 72-year-old Republican voter Ralph Thurman attempting to vote twice – once for himself and once for his son, a registered Democrat. Thurman pleaded guilty last month to repeat voting. He was sentenced to three years probation and is now prohibited from voting for the next four years

Every time I hear about voter fraud 9/10 times it's Republicans committing it. His son was a registered Democrat who his dad was trying to steal his democratic right to vote.

I'm surprised he paid up, but lol it's to a Democrat!
I got the Booster! I will update the Sign when my MAGNETIC POWERS ACTIVATE!

User Info: Takuya Lee

Takuya Lee
1 month ago#2
I would had loved to see his face when he paid out that bounty.
Narutaki was right. This is all Decade's fault.

User Info: GranolaPanic

GranolaPanic
1 month ago#3
Isn’t a 3 year probation and only a 4 year ban from voting a very lenient punishment for voter fraud?
Persona Without The Heart V.

zerooo0
1 month ago#4
Takuya Lee posted...
I would had loved to see his face when he paid out that bounty.

I'm hoping they donate at least some of it to their local Democrat party. Nothing better than seeing a Republican fund a future Democrat election.

User Info: aarrgus

aarrgus
1 month ago#5
GranolaPanic posted...
Isn’t a 3 year probation and only a 4 year ban from voting a very lenient punishment for voter fraud?

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/528295-crystal-mason-texas-woman-sentenced-to-5-years-for-voting-illegally

5 years in jail for a mistake, 3 years probation for an intentional act. Both in Texas. I wonder what differences could possibly make such a difference in sentences....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F42y5PgxhZs
Last night I was lying in bed, staring at the stars, and I wondered... Where the **** is my roof?
(message deleted)

User Info: TomorrowDog

TomorrowDog
1 month ago#7
zerooo0 posted...
He was sentenced to three years probation and is now prohibited from voting for the next four years
What a load of s***.

User Info: bobbycorwin

bobbycorwin
1 month ago#8
And yet Mike Lindell is supposedly sitting on a mountain of voter fraud evidence.
People are lazy. With television you just sit-watch-listen. The thinking is done for you.
A Plan for Putting the GOP on TV News - Roger Ailes, Fox News founder

User Info: aarrgus

aarrgus
1 month ago#9
bobbycorwin posted...
And yet Mike Lindell is supposedly sitting on a mountain of voter fraud evidence.

He could have made so much money on bounties!
Last night I was lying in bed, staring at the stars, and I wondered... Where the **** is my roof?

zerooo0
1 month ago#10
TomorrowDog posted...
What a load of s***.

The answer to that is because Texas is not a good faith state
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Democrat Gets Texas Republican $25,000 Voter Fraud Bounty, Caught Repub
  • Topic Archived