This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. QAnon leader and Capitol Riots leader is running for congress in Arizona.

User Info: boshafty

boshafty
1 month ago#1
Watch Q Into The Storm this man and his father are terrorists and horrible humans.
https://www.azmirror.com/2021/10/21/ron-watkins-qanon-to-congress-arizona/
I'm not interested in what they think I'm interested in what you think. I challenge you to think critically.
PSN boshafty1 https://psnprofiles.com/boshafty1
(message deleted)

User Info: TaskmasterX

TaskmasterX
1 month ago#3
MUD VIPER posted...
Good, need a few more then it will almost balance out the radical insanity cult democrat party currently in congress. No reason one side should have exclusives on radical idiots.
Lol, I mean - you’re not wrong.

User Info: GranolaPanic

GranolaPanic
1 month ago#4
MUD VIPER posted...
Good, need a few more then it will almost balance out the radical insanity cult democrat party currently in congress. No reason one side should have exclusives on radical idiots.

There isn’t a single radical elected Congressperson in the Democratic Party.

Your side already elected Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert. You’re the ones electing radical idiots.
Persona Without The Heart V.

User Info: boshafty

boshafty
1 month ago#5
This man and his farther should be in prison.
I'm not interested in what they think I'm interested in what you think. I challenge you to think critically.
PSN boshafty1 https://psnprofiles.com/boshafty1

User Info: GranolaPanic

GranolaPanic
1 month ago#6
boshafty posted...
This man and his farther should be in prison.

If he really is the person responsible for creating QAnon, he is responsible for dozens of murders that took place because of the nonsensical conspiracy theory gaining popularity.
Persona Without The Heart V.

User Info: knivesX2004

knivesX2004
1 month ago#7
MUD VIPER posted...
lol says the party of "f*** science because it hurts my feefees"
Your projection is basically 1:1 in that post lmao.

User Info: Calintares

Calintares
1 month ago#8
knivesX2004 posted...
lol says the party of "f*** science because it hurts my feefees"

coincidentally, the only other guy agreeing with him in this topic is a confirmed creationist.
ours is not to reason why, ours is but to do and die.

User Info: ai123

ai123
1 month ago#9
The Republican Party has already far exceeded its quota of insane extremist morons.

'the ultimate, hidden truth of the world is that it is something that we make, and could just as easily make differently' ~ David Graeber

User Info: Shadow Don

Shadow Don
1 month ago#10
Calintares posted...
coincidentally, the only other guy agreeing with him in this topic is a confirmed creationist.

And a covid conspiracy theorist.
"The soul in the darkness sins, but the real sinner is he who caused the darkness." - Victor Hugo
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. QAnon leader and Capitol Riots leader is running for congress in Arizona.
  • Topic Archived