This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Biden's DOJ using terroism charges on BLM protestors.

User Info: willythemailboy

willythemailboy
1 month ago#151
IShall_Run_Amok posted...
Ah, I see, income inequality and police violence are that important to you.
I see terrorism is fine with you so long as you agree with the goal of said terrorists.
There are four lights.

User Info: Avirosb

Avirosb
1 month ago#152
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.
sorryantivaxxer dot com

User Info: IShall_Run_Amok

IShall_Run_Amok
1 month ago#153
willythemailboy posted...
I see terrorism is fine with you so long as you agree with the goal of said terrorists.
I'm not a liberal, you're barking up the wrong tree if you expect me to choose virtue signaling over justice.
how does it feel to kick a tree we don't know because we're trees and we don't kick eachother

User Info: Tenlaar

Tenlaar
1 month ago#154
He’s in favor of literally rounding people up and putting them in prison for thought crimes, his stance on “justice” is laughable and inconsistent at best.

IShall_Run_Amok
1 month ago#155
My laughable political views are perfectly consistent, thank you very much.
how does it feel to kick a tree we don't know because we're trees and we don't kick eachother

User Info: feudel

feudel
1 month ago#156
ShyGuy420 posted...
On second thought what’s the point of messaging you privately. You will just screen shot anything I write you and post it here as some sort of lame and weird “ownage”

Feel free to PM me if you’re going to be mature about this. Don’t say things you won’t back up.
????????

IShall_Run_Amok
1 month ago#157
It just occurred to me that the implication, here, is that he is fine with terrorism as long as wealth inequality exists, and the police can murder citizens, and that somehow this is not as bad as what I said.

I mean, I *gave the solution* to preventing and ending the riots - though I'm certainly not the only one - and you prefer to deflect and appeal to my emotions. Who really supports terrorism, here? Because I'd rather live in a world with less riots, police murder and wealth inequality, whereas you see it as being so important to maintain the other two to the extent that you aren't willing to give up the former.

User Info: Torgo

Torgo
1 month ago#158
feudel posted...
Feel free to PM me if you’re going to be mature about this. Don’t say things you won’t back up.

He's already done that in this topic.

He himself made claims about BLM protesters (which he labelled rioters) killing people, then when asked for proof he found some violence that had occurred adjacent to the protests by people taking advantage of the civil unrest, or examples of protesters themselves being murdered.

Then later he defended himself by going back and ret-conning and saying he meant rioters, not protesters, when we know the right had been using them interchangeably as he had done in his posts - which still doesn't hold up.
Conservatism and the republican party have become ridiculous self-parody.

User Info: willythemailboy

willythemailboy
1 month ago#159
IShall_Run_Amok posted...
Who really supports terrorism, here?
You, clearly, as you've defended it as a means of political change.
There are four lights.

IShall_Run_Amok
1 month ago#160
You, clearly, as you've defended it as a means of political change.
As opposed to defending the same terrorism to maintain the status quo of an even worse terrorism?

Might wanna virtue signal your way out of this one, willy. You seem to be supporting terrorism more than me.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Biden's DOJ using terroism charges on BLM protestors.
  • Topic Archived