This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Biden's DOJ using terroism charges on BLM protestors.

User Info: cjsdowg

cjsdowg
1 month ago#1
https://twitter.com/nwmalinowski/status/1450463244984934410

And yet in 22, Republicans would say that dems are soft on people, that they hate police and win over voters. While Dems are only slightly better then Republicans when it comes to this.
To be a poor man is hard, but to be a poor race in a land of dollars is the very bottom of hardships.
W.E.B. Du Bois

User Info: VFalcone

VFalcone
1 month ago#2
If these guys can go down for terrorism and not the 1/6 people then... I don't know what to say lol

User Info: shnangyboos

shnangyboos
1 month ago#3
Here's where people who've been screeching about terrorism since January, how terrorists deserve punishment to the fullest extent of the law, defend terrorism they agree with.

But these must be white supremacists or cops, right? I've heard numerous times they're responsible for all the destruction.
How's my posting?
Call http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/182361-human-resource-machine for any comments or concerns.

User Info: DnDer

DnDer
1 month ago#4
Goddamn milquetoast centrist Democrats.

These people are not terrorists.

Criminals certainly, but not terrorists.
What has books ever teached us? -- Captain Afrohead
Subject-verb agreement. -- t3h 0n3
(message deleted)

User Info: cjsdowg

cjsdowg
1 month ago#6
shnangyboos posted...
ere's where people who've been screeching about terrorism since January, how terrorists deserve punishment to the fullest extent of the law, defend terrorism they agree with.

But these must be white supremacists or cops, right? I've heard numerous times they're responsible for all the destruction.

No one said they should not be punished.
To be a poor man is hard, but to be a poor race in a land of dollars is the very bottom of hardships.
W.E.B. Du Bois

User Info: Fenriswolf

Fenriswolf
1 month ago#7
Scratch a liberal...
Hello

User Info: hivebent4life

hivebent4life
1 month ago#8
So according to Biden, this is terrorism, but an attempt to overthrow a democratically elected government is not and deserves to be treated with kid gloves
~Hivebent4Life
3DS FC: 5069-3910-2647

User Info: DnDer

DnDer
1 month ago#9
OctoPop posted...
I love how you silly liberals are acting shocked that moderate ass, sometimes right-leaning sleepy Joe isn't some ultra leftist che Guevara radical on things. Hasn't he proven that for over 40 years? Jesus Christ. Your trump hate has turned made you loopy.

I'm not shocked that he's not Che.

I'm shocked that he's so moderate that he's prosecuting property crime as terrorism.

Trump hate has nothing to do with how far the "left" has been dragged over to the right on the political spectrum.
What has books ever teached us? -- Captain Afrohead
Subject-verb agreement. -- t3h 0n3

User Info: gatsbyy

gatsbyy
1 month ago#10
hivebent4life posted...
So according to Biden, this is terrorism, but an attempt to overthrow a democratically elected government is not and deserves to be treated with kid gloves
Remember who pushed the 90s crime bill. Remember who attacked bussing. This should not surprise you. His words and actions never totally lined up completely. Yes he says he hates racism and puts African Americans into top positions but there is this side of him that’s racist. It’s almost like he thinks “there are good POC and bad POC, the good being those who “act white”. I know “act white” is an archaic phrase but Biden reminds me of folks from my mothers and grandmother’s generation, my mother was born just prior to WW2 so I am not sure what that generation is called
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Biden's DOJ using terroism charges on BLM protestors.
  • Topic Archived