This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Trump says he 'would have stopped the people from doing anything bad' if he had.

User Info: Nok_Su_Kow

Nok_Su_Kow
1 month ago#41
Id the Demon posted...
I mean ya we knew this he already said he was against this no matter how much leftists try to screech
So against it that he watched it unfold on TV.
So against it that he ignored everyone asking him to do something.
So against it that he had to record multiple video responses before telling his special patriotic gremlins to go home.

No, he expected things to happen that would fall in his favor that day. It didn't. Now he's panicking that everything will unravel and paint a clearer picture just how awful he really was during the insurrection.

Innocent? Presidential? This is not how innocent has been presidents behave. It is not how "executive privilege" works.

User Info: darkknight109

darkknight109
1 month ago#42
Dark Moon posted...
Trump told Washington Examiner senior political correspondent David Drucker that he wanted to march to the Capitol with his supporters but that the Secret Service refused to greenlight his proposal.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe the Secret Service has the authority to countermand the President. If Trump said he wanted to go to the capitol, the Secret Service could advise against it, but they would ultimately have to go along with it if he pressed the matter.
Kill 1 man: You are a murderer. Kill 10 men: You are a monster.
Kill 100 men: You are a hero. Kill 10,000 men, you are a conqueror!

User Info: PhilBuck

PhilBuck
1 month ago#43
Kim Kusanagi posted...
Then why did he incite the mob?

You still refuse to answer this question.
Because he got off on it?
"How crazy is it when politicians are a joke and comedians are taken seriously?" - Will Rogers

User Info: Dark Moon

Dark Moon
1 month ago#44
darkknight109 posted...
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe the Secret Service has the authority to countermand the President. If Trump said he wanted to go to the capitol, the Secret Service could advise against it, but they would ultimately have to go along with it if he pressed the matter.

As far as I know yes, unless it put him in direct harm, like walking into a fire.
Game Playing: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

User Info: mrplainswalker

mrplainswalker
1 month ago#45
"If I could go back in time and do something that wouldn't negatively impact me now...I totally would!!!!"

-ChudLord
Life and Death are both peaceful. It's the transition that sucks.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Trump says he 'would have stopped the people from doing anything bad' if he had.
  • Topic Archived