This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. minneapolis spies on LGBT students to out them

User Info: Kryptik

Kryptik
1 month ago#21
Shablagoo posted...
Anyone could try to justify discrimination by saying it “wasn’t their intent”. The fact is what’s happening here needs to be stopped.

As I regularly point out:
Intent > Tone
Impact > Intent

"When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time." - Maya Angelou

User Info: Tenlaar

Tenlaar
1 month ago#22
mizukage2 posted...
then decided to report 'hey, your kid seems to be LGBT'
That conclusion is not supported by the article, only AceMos’s misleading topic title. By the words of the article it appears to be “hey, your kid seems to be being bullied for being LGBT.”

User Info: Strand

Strand
1 month ago#23
Was the student bullying themself? Their own message was flagged.

User Info: greyfox747

greyfox747
1 month ago#24
I didn’t think that tenlaar would come out in favor of forcibly outing lgbtq children, but honestly, that’s on me. I should’ve expected that from him
Officially Certified Gamer Girl in 23 states

User Info: Tenlaar

Tenlaar
1 month ago#25
greyfox747 posted...
I didn’t think that tenlaar would come out in favor of forcibly outing lgbtq children, but honestly, that’s on me. I should’ve expected that from him
I’m obviously not in favor of that, that’s an absurd thing to say. I’m just also not in favor of blatantly misleading topics. Who’s alt are you, anyway?
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. minneapolis spies on LGBT students to out them
  • Topic Archived