This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. minneapolis spies on LGBT students to out them

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
1 month ago#1
https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2021/10/minneapolis-schools-spying-queer-students-reporting-teachers-parents/

utterly disgusting
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: Tenlaar

Tenlaar
1 month ago#2
Well that topic title is blatantly and intentionally misleading. Typical AceMos post.

User Info: Humble_Novice

Humble_Novice
1 month ago#3
So much for privacy rights.

User Info: Shablagoo

Shablagoo
1 month ago#4
Tenlaar posted...
Well that topic title is blatantly and intentionally misleading. Typical AceMos post.

Be serious, what actual utility do you think making a distinction between intent and result serves when the result is the same either way?
"if i was a woman i would mail kyle rittenhouse my panties." ~ledbowman
"Out of those two? Racist for me... easily." ~Vicious_Dios

User Info: Takuya Lee

Takuya Lee
1 month ago#5
If you watch closely, you can see a few lawyers foaming at the mouth hoping to be the one to file this lawsuit.
Narutaki was right. This is all Decade's fault.

User Info: name_unknown

name_unknown
1 month ago#6
Michelle Bachmann wasn't really an outlier for the midwest then. Midwest 'nice' really means talk behind your back and still keeping your prejudice views just in the household.
(message deleted)
Tenlaar posted...
Well, that's a blatant lie. Typical Tenlaar post.
"Truth! Justice! Freedom! Reasonably priced love! And a hard-boiled egg."

User Info: d_parker

d_parker
1 month ago#9
Well the adults had Pegasus, maybe for the kids its My Pretty Pony.

User Info: Icewitch

Icewitch
1 month ago#10
name_unknown posted...
Michelle Bachmann wasn't really an outlier for the midwest then. Midwest 'nice' really means talk behind your back and still keeping your prejudice views just in the household.

Yep
she/her
^.^
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. minneapolis spies on LGBT students to out them
  • Topic Archived