This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Ohio Anti-Vaxxer who's DYING Sobs UNCONTROLLABLY cause Hospitals WON'T HELP HER.

User Info: MikeRiley

MikeRiley
1 month ago#11
They should go ahead and do it, but make her sign a release from responsibility form ahead of time. At the hospital I work at, if someone wants to leave against medical advice they are sometimes required first to sign a form and list off the potential side effects they may experience by refusing medical treatment. So I've seen "my death" written on those forms on multiple occasions. Just have her fill something out like that and do the procedure. Her daughter isn't donating her liver to anyone else so this isn't taking a donation from someone who needs it - if they die afterward, let it be on them.
You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into. - Jonathan Swift

User Info: Solis

Solis
1 month ago#12
Umbreon posted...
Why is she crying? She trusts God doesn't she? Just ask Him to cure you...

"Walking tanks must exist somewhere for there to be such attention to detail like this in mech sim." - IGN Steel Battalion review

User Info: Umbreon

Umbreon
1 month ago#13
MikeRiley posted...
Her daughter isn't donating her liver to anyone else so this isn't taking a donation from someone who needs it - if they die afterward, let it be on them.

No, but the anti-vaxxer is taking up a bed. Not to mention valuable time that could be used taking care of people who aren't sabotaging themselves.

Black Lives Matter. ~DYL~ (On mobile)
12-18-19 and 01-13-21: Times Donald Trump has officially been impeached.

User Info: ProjectSiolence

ProjectSiolence
1 month ago#14
My thoughts and prayers go out to them, and nothing else

User Info: KenshiroX

KenshiroX
1 month ago#15
Sorry, but I have run out of sympathy. There is a solution-TAKE IT. Doesn't anyone remember the joke about the guy in a flood who keeps getting offers for help, keeps turning them down saying "god will save me", then finally dies, goes before god, who says, "I sent you three opportunities, what in my name were you waiting for?"

User Info: Disengaged

Disengaged
1 month ago#16
Thoughts and prayers.
This is my signature. You read my signature. It sucked.

User Info: _Falstaff

_Falstaff
1 month ago#17
This is what I've said since last year: anti-masker and anti-vaxxers have zero ability to do risk assessments. She can either take the vaccine and maybe have some side effects or she can refuse the vaccine and definitely die from liver disease. The choice is easy to anyone that hasn't been living in the Fox news bubble for the past twenty years. The media has affected their ability to reason, but they're so far gone they'll never even realize it.
9 days to go, and I'm out of here.

User Info: Angelblade

Angelblade
1 month ago#18
_Falstaff posted...
This is what I've said since last year: anti-masker and anti-vaxxers have zero ability to do risk assessments. She can either take the vaccine and maybe have some side effects or she can refuse the vaccine and definitely die from liver disease. The choice is easy to anyone that hasn't been living in the Fox news bubble for the past twenty years. The media has affected their ability to reason, but they're so far gone they'll never even realize it.

Because the side effects are an excuse. That’s not what’s keeping them from getting vaccinated. Their entire clan is unvaccinated. They aren’t all getting blood clots from vaccines.

It’s ego. They’d literally rather die than give in and let the libs be right.
Faye Wong
-No Regrets-

User Info: bobbycorwin

bobbycorwin
1 month ago#19
Full Throttle posted...
the hospital says she needs the shot because the transplant would weaken her immune system!!

Is the hospital liable if they perform an operation that weakens their immune system and they die of covid as a result?
People are lazy. With television you just sit-watch-listen. The thinking is done for you.
A Plan for Putting the GOP on TV News - Roger Ailes, Fox News founder
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Ohio Anti-Vaxxer who's DYING Sobs UNCONTROLLABLY cause Hospitals WON'T HELP HER.
  • Topic Archived