This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Dennis Prager Announces He Has COVID-19
creativerealms 1 month ago#61
Torgo posted...
Most of the rich, smug a******s using their media platforms to push anti-vax bulls*** will be able to afford the best care when they contract Covid.

A large portion of their viewers/listeners will not.
A lot of insurence plans will cover the regeneron antibody c***tail, but not all. Then its 2000 bucks. Yeah it's the best treatment when you are sick but the average man is better off with the vaccine.
Occam's razor: The simplest solution (answer) is most likely the right one
Solis 1 month ago#62
Hoping to give a "I'm sorry for your loss" to his family soon.
"Walking tanks must exist somewhere for there to be such attention to detail like this in mech sim." - IGN Steel Battalion review
MrWingnut 1 month ago#63
If this jackass even got Covid, he almost definitely got vaccinated. These f***ers push antivax bulls*** while getting it themselves in secret.
Nok_Su_Kow 1 month ago#64
yzman posted...
A vaccine is natural immunity. It is your body developing immunity by itself.

Regeneron is not natural immunity. It is literally being injected with OTHER PEOPLE'S antibodies.

These mother f***ers are beyond stupid.

Skankhair posted...
Not only that, but since the monoclonal antibodies fight off the virus, Prager won't develop his own antibodies. He won't have any immunity after the monoclonal antibodies leave his system in 2-8 weeks.
Wow, he's an even bigger dumbass than I thought.
amcdc79 1 month ago#65
I guess he has never heard that an ounce of prevention, is better than a pound of cure.
You're never too old to learn something stupid.
Toonstrack 1 month ago#66
Yikes.

Better hope he comes out ok. He talks a big game
This post didn't exist to you until you read it. You willed it into existence in your psyche by choosing to observe it. Thats the power you have. Use it well.
ClayGuida 1 month ago#67
Meh, doubt he does.
lolAmerica
Red XlV 1 month ago#68
Torgo posted...
Most of the rich, smug a******s using their media platforms to push anti-vax bulls*** will be able to afford the best care when they contract Covid.
Which is why I'd favor barring anti-vaxxers from receiving medical care.
"We will end our resilience for bad things." "We have pioneered the fatality rate."
More brilliant insights from Donald Chump
vycebrand2 1 month ago#69
bIuerain posted...
He absolutely already got the vaccine months ago and is lying about all this s***.
I said before gettin Covid is a badge of honor even when they don't have it with some people. I think people love the attention
Evil does seek to maintain power by suppressing the truth
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Dennis Prager Announces He Has COVID-19
  • Topic Archived