This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Dennis Prager Announces He Has COVID-19

User Info: Humble_Novice

Humble_Novice
1 month ago#1
https://www.mediamatters.org/dennis-prager/dennis-prager-announces-he-has-covid-19-while-ranting-against-vaccines-and-declaring

DENNIS PRAGER (HOST): I'm broadcasting from my home because I'm not going into the station as I have COVID. I was tested positive last week and I have been steadily improving. At no point was I in danger of hospitalization. I have received monoclonal antibodies, that's Regeneron. I have, of course, for years -- a year and a half, not years -- been taking hydroxychloroquine from the beginning, with zinc. I've taken z-pack, azithromycin, as the Zelenko protocol would have it. I have taken ivermectin. I have done what a person should do if one is not going to get vaccinated.

It is infinitely preferable to have natural immunity than vaccine immunity and that is what I have hoped for the entire time. Hence, so, I have engaged with strangers, constantly hugging them, taking photos with them knowing that I was making myself very susceptible to getting COVID. Which is, indeed, as bizarre as it sounded, what I wanted, in the hope I would achieve natural immunity and be taken care of by therapeutics. That is exactly what has happened. It should have happened to the great majority of Americans.

The number of deaths in this country owing to COVID is a scandal which one day will be clear to Americans. The opposition of therapeutics on the part of the CDC is owing to the corruption of the belief in the value of vaccine and only vaccine. Whether it is because of all the money that goes into the CDC from the pharmaceutical companies or a simple unquestioning faith in vaccines, or both, only God knows. So, I have walked the walk on this matter and here I am.

User Info: Humble_Novice

Humble_Novice
1 month ago#2
https://twitter.com/JasonSCampbell/status/1450153630112403456

User Info: TimeForAction

TimeForAction
1 month ago#3
Not another one

User Info: LearntoRead

LearntoRead
1 month ago#4
Well, this is the most disgusting COVID admission I've seen. The man is so dedicated to misinformation that his confession hits every right wing talking point in existence.

User Info: Anarchy_Juiblex

Anarchy_Juiblex
1 month ago#5
I have, of course, for years -- a year and a half, not years -- been taking hydroxychloroquine from the beginning, with zinc. I've taken z-pack, azithromycin, as the Zelenko protocol would have it. I have taken ivermectin. I have done what a person should do if one is not going to get vaccinated.

I hope it has been expensive for him to avoid the free* jabs.

*vaccines he had already paid for through taxes*

User Info: Sariana21

Sariana21
1 month ago#6
Should we give him polio too, so he can have “natural” immunity?
___
Sari, Mom to DS (07/04) and DD (01/08); Pronouns: she/her/hers

User Info: d_parker

d_parker
1 month ago#7
Is "I have engaged with strangers, constantly hugging them" a euphemism for banging hookers?

I'm not up to date with all the new phrases the kids are saying these days.

User Info: Nok_Su_Kow

Nok_Su_Kow
1 month ago#8
Humble_Novice posted...
"It should have happened to the great majority of Americans."

What an a******. He has access to drugs that just became available to those that can afford them and he hoped that the majority of Americans were inoculated with the virus itself. What a f***ing prick.

User Info: Goldice

Goldice
1 month ago#9
What the f*** is the difference between the antibodies and the vaccine to these people?
New England Patriots: Super Bowl XXXVI, XXXVIII, XXXIX, XLIX, LI, LIII Champions

User Info: Nok_Su_Kow

Nok_Su_Kow
1 month ago#10
d_parker posted...
Is "I have engaged with strangers, constantly hugging them" a euphemism for banging hookers?

I'm not up to date with all the new phrases the kids are saying these days.

It's a euphemism for being a huge donkey dong and spreading a deadly virus on purpose.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Dennis Prager Announces He Has COVID-19
  • Topic Archived