This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Teacher Gives Students Mary-J Edibles

User Info: SierraDawn

SierraDawn
1 month ago#1
🙄

https://abcnews4.com/news/local/sheriff-elementary-teacher-victoria-farish-weiss-had-marijuana-edibles-in-student-prize-box

Lexington County elementary school teacher is accused of having marijuana edibles in a box full of candy that was used to reward her students, deputies said.

Victoria Farish Weiss, 27, is charged with possession of a Schedule I drug and turned herself in on Friday morning, according to an arrest warrant.

According to deputies, on September 23 they received word that a student from Rocky Creek Elementary School picked a pack of marijuana edibles from a box of candy.
Sheriff Jay Koon said, "detectives confirmed during interviews that Weiss took the pack of edibles from the student and told him to pick something else from the box. The student went back to the box and happened to grab another pack of edibles. No student ate any of the products.”

Deputies used a searched warrant and investigated Weiss’ house the next day. Investigators found packs of edibles similar to those the student picked from the box in Weiss’ classroom, according to Koon.

"Marijuana edibles are cannabis-based food products. They come in many forms, but the items in this case were candy,” Koon said. “They’re often packaged in wrappers and bags with logos and colors that look similar to traditional candy brands. While they are available in other states and online, they’re illegal in South Carolina.

Lexington School District One said as of October 13, Weiss is no longer employed with the district and released the following statement:

“The safety of our students is our top priority,” said Dr. Greg Little, Superintendent. “It is unacceptable for a staff member to potentially threaten the wellbeing of a child. We will continue to work to ensure all of our children have a safe environment to learn and grow. Rocky Creek Elementary has a sterling reputation which will not be tarnished by the actions of one person.”

Weiss is being held in the Lexington County Detention Center.
Please don't be creepy...

User Info: Villain_S_Fiend

Villain_S_Fiend
1 month ago#2
Jesus. Come the f*** on, lady. This sure isn't helping anything.
The food here is awful. My steak was so tough, halfway through my meal it got up and attacked my coffee and the coffee was too weak to defend itself.
Turned herself in? Sounds like she had too much of her own product.
--I understand your opinion. I just don't care about it. ~Jedah--

SierraDawn
1 month ago#4
Villain_S_Fiend posted...
Jesus. Come the f*** on, lady. This sure isn't helping anything.
My favorite part is when the kid went back to the candy box and grabbed ANOTHER package of edibles lol.

User Info: Background_Guy

Background_Guy
1 month ago#5
Why

User Info: HashtagSEP

HashtagSEP
1 month ago#6
If you’re doing so many drugs that you can no longer tell the difference between the drugs and candy, and something like this happens… You’re doing too many drugs.

I could understand one instance, but then the kid went right back and found another. Yikes.
#SEP #Awesome #Excellent #Greatness #SteveNash #VitaminWater #SmellingLikeTheVault #Pigeon #Sexy #ActuallyAVeryIntelligentVelociraptor #Heel #CoolSpot #EndOfSig

User Info: DnDer

DnDer
1 month ago#7
This gets a teacher jailed, but deliberately infecting them with a dangerous virus... doesn't?
What has books ever teached us? -- Captain Afrohead
Subject-verb agreement. -- t3h 0n3

User Info: d_parker

d_parker
1 month ago#8
Did she vote for Biden or Trump?

Is she vaccinated or not?

We need to know!

SierraDawn
1 month ago#9
DnDer posted...
This gets a teacher jailed, but deliberately infecting them with a dangerous virus... doesn't?
Well, to be fair, she's in jail for possession, not endangering a minor. She lost her job, though, which is something all these anti-vax teachers should suffer as well.
nocturnal traveler 1 month ago#10
d_parker posted...
Did she vote for Biden or Trump?

Is she vaccinated or not?

We need to know!
I think she slept in that day answers all those questions.
--I understand your opinion. I just don't care about it. ~Jedah--
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Teacher Gives Students Mary-J Edibles
  • Topic Archived