This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Do you think the Parkland H.S. school shooter should get the death penalty?

User Info: UT1999

UT1999
1 month ago#1
do you think nikolas cruz should get it? - Results (138 votes)
yes
51.45% (71 votes)
no
48.55% (67 votes)
This poll is now closed.
this made big news that he pleaded guilty, without the death penalty being taken off the table
"Sometimes they even attack wounded foxes"

User Info: ForsakenHermit

ForsakenHermit
1 month ago#2
No
I also don't believe he should spend the rest of his life playing video games and I'm not gonna back down from that even if the whole board's against me.
Beware the fanatic! Too often his cure is deadlier by far than the evil he denounces!-Stan Lee RIP
Make Arcades Great Again!

User Info: AndreLeGeant

AndreLeGeant
1 month ago#3
No I oppose the death penalty
"Not only is Andre way smarter than you, he's also way smarter than you think you are." - SaikyoStyle

UT1999
1 month ago#4
ForsakenHermit posted...
No
I also don't believe he should spend the rest of his life playing video games and I'm not gonna back down from that even if the whole board's against me.
he can play video games in prison?

User Info: KenshiroX

KenshiroX
1 month ago#5
For once, let's Florida be Florida, and take this little s*** down. 17 dead kids=to hell with this one.

ForsakenHermit
1 month ago#6
UT1999 posted...
he can play video games in prison?
Some states do let you order a famiclone portable in prison. No idea if his is one of them.
Beware the fanatic! Too often his cure is deadlier by far than the evil he denounces!-Stan Lee RIP

User Info: Tenlaar

Tenlaar
1 month ago#7
ForsakenHermit posted...
No
Seriously, why are you so stuck on this? It’s weird.

ForsakenHermit
1 month ago#8
Tenlaar posted...
Seriously, why are you so stuck on this? It’s weird.
Because I firmly believe mass murders shouldn't get to enjoy video games anymore and I'm f***ing sick of people trying to change my mind with their usual bulls***.

User Info: darkknight109

darkknight109
1 month ago#9
No.

No death penalty, no exceptions.
Kill 1 man: You are a murderer. Kill 10 men: You are a monster.
Kill 100 men: You are a hero. Kill 10,000 men, you are a conqueror!

UT1999
1 month ago#10
Was cruz bullied very badly by his classmates? Just wondering. Not excusing what he did, even if he was bullied a lot, obviously. Iirc he didn't target any individual students, just shot randomly, iirc
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Do you think the Parkland H.S. school shooter should get the death penalty?
  • Topic Archived