This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Former President Donald Trump claims not to be into golden showers

User Info: Socarrat

Socarrat
1 month ago#61
Let me guess, Trump confirmed the only part of the steele dossier not confirmed yet.

User Info: zeppelin4ever42

zeppelin4ever42
1 month ago#62
Kradek posted...
To be fair the "golden showers" thing is something made up in part because they just want the worst for Trump.

The only pee scandal, as far as I know, is Trump allegedly having hookers pee on a bed that Obama slept on while he was in Russia. And that's it, no rolling in the piss, smelling it, lapping it, etc. It was just a great example of how disgustingly petty and shallow he is as a human being.
Trump went to a strip club that specialized in some peculiarities, including fake urine shows. The person he went with was, of course, a Russian contact

And that was years before the piss tape
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me
Father forgive them for they know not what they do

User Info: No2Wookie

No2Wookie
1 month ago#63
AlveinFencer posted...
...Did anyone say he was?

Yes. 90 percent of this board was salivating over a now discredited report that asserted he was.
We can rebuild No2Wookie.jpg, make it stronger.

User Info: Tanthalas

Tanthalas
1 month ago#64
No2Wookie posted...
Yes. 90 percent of this board was salivating over a now discredited report that asserted he was.
And now Trump confirmed it to be true.
Sir Markham pointed out, drinking another brandy. "A chap who can point at you and say 'die' has the distinct advantage".

User Info: DK DeathKnight

DK DeathKnight
1 month ago#65
Socarrat posted...
Let me guess, Trump confirmed the only part of the steele dossier not confirmed yet.

Basically. Despite parts of the Dossier continuing to be proven true, time and time again. The only thing Trumpers used to discredit the entire thing was that the Pee Tapes have never surfaced, also citing Trump's claim he was a germaphobe, which is BS. But once again, Trump mentions the possibility that the Pee Tapes may exist as well.
Currently retired from Gaming due to Life.
(message deleted)

User Info: Kradek

Kradek
1 month ago#67
zeppelin4ever42 posted...
Trump went to a strip club that specialized in some peculiarities, including fake urine shows. The person he went with was, of course, a Russian contact

And that was years before the piss tape

Oh? I've never heard of this actually.
Please check out my metal band, Ivory King - https://tinyurl.com/3tca6daz (FB), https://tinyurl.com/stf2syfs (YT), https://tinyurl.com/7xbvw5f5 (IG)
(message deleted)

User Info: Sczoyd

Sczoyd
1 month ago#69
No2Wookie posted...

Only Trump's supporters salivate at the thought of Trump being pissed on and this board isn't 90% Trump supporters
"No merkins? Fie on thee." - zhukov1943
WoT

User Info: Anarchy_Juiblex

Anarchy_Juiblex
1 month ago#70
Tacky mother f***er paints his skin "gold", dyes hit hair "gold", had a gold toilet built, everything in his house is gilded . . . of course he likes golden showers.

Kradek posted...
Oh? I've never heard of this actually.

Michael Cohen's book. Notice how he hasn't been sued for defamation yet?
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Former President Donald Trump claims not to be into golden showers
  • Topic Archived