This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Former President Donald Trump claims not to be into golden showers

User Info: ClayGuida

ClayGuida
1 month ago#41
Takuya Lee posted...
This is one of those things I do not need to know about. At all.

I'm going to go get some holy water. That should be strong enough for this.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/7/8/3/AAXc3pAACeJn.jpg
lolAmerica

User Info: Porunga

Porunga
1 month ago#42
Heineken14 posted...
Yeah. Any time he admits something like this that means the opposite is true.
Especially when he says it completely unprompted.
"Don't weep for the stupid, you'll be crying all day"

User Info: _Emi_

_Emi_
1 month ago#43
Someone is leveraging the art of war on this sorry motherf***er because he is just plain revealing everything.

User Info: Raiden2909

Raiden2909
1 month ago#44
ragnarokius posted...
I really do feel like if Russia does have some sort of incriminating video or whatever on trump it's almost certainly something absolutely inexcusable by anyone - like that. And it wouldn't surprise me in the least.
With the GQP.. at this point i cant see anything they cant warp themselves around trying to justify(excluding taking there guns)... at this point if Trump became President again he could declare himself absolute monarch, Abolish the Senate and house and all state governments and assign new nobility to rule over the lands in his stead, and enact Droit Du seigneur.. and the GQP would still readily worship him

User Info: BlueAnnihilator

BlueAnnihilator
1 month ago#45
I'd piss on him.
I agree with you, Blue. - FinalRockerdude, Vgmasta, ZeldaFan42, ObservanTeMK, Magoo111, E121Phi, re4master543, PJiddy, bloodmage3 (cont. in quote)

User Info: Trance_Gene

Trance_Gene
1 month ago#46
BlueAnnihilator posted...
I'd piss on him.
He would enjoy it. He would never pay you for it though.
I've been by this damn tree since 1997. Will someone please pick me up?

User Info: ragnarokius

ragnarokius
1 month ago#47
Raiden2909 posted...
With the GQP.. at this point i cant see anything they cant warp themselves around trying to justify(excluding taking there guns)... at this point if Trump became President again he could declare himself absolute monarch, Abolish the Senate and house and all state governments and assign new nobility to rule over the lands in his stead, and enact Droit Du seigneur.. and the GQP would still readily worship him
I have to think pedophilia is the one thing they couldn't openly excuse in light of irrefutable evidence.

trump did actually make a comment about taking their guns and worrying about due process later. Whether or not he could get away with it is one thing but they don't seem to mind him actually legit about it.

User Info: QualmanIsBack

QualmanIsBack
1 month ago#48
Uhhhh....

Pee tapes confirmed.

quazyqual

User Info: Anarchy_Juiblex

Anarchy_Juiblex
1 month ago#49
ragnarokius posted...
I have to think pedophilia is the one thing they couldn't openly excuse in light of irrefutable evidence.

"Deep fakes!"
Even if it were their own daughters, they'd accuse them of being part of the conspiracy.

User Info: ragnarokius

ragnarokius
1 month ago#50
Anarchy_Juiblex posted...
"Deep fakes!"
Even if it were their own daughters, they'd accuse them of being part of the conspiracy.
I was gonna say that but at the same time that would imply the videos were available.. to view. Which I imagine they wouldn't be. Or no one would want to admit they watched.

At the very least, anyone crying "deep fake" would need to be put on a list.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Former President Donald Trump claims not to be into golden showers
  • Topic Archived