This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Are You Currently a Gun Owner?

User Info: ReignFury

ReignFury
1 month ago#71
Anarchy_Juiblex posted...
Haven't watched him since he went full Trumper but Yankee Marshal youtuber has nothing but good things to say last I recall. I've never used one but I like the barrel position. Seems like it would be great for follow up shots.

If you want a 357 for EDC that seems like the best way to go. Or a S&W 627/327.

Its more for style and rec shooting. My main issue is I'm tall and have giant hands so typically rules out a lot of options for edc, right now I'm looking at getting something thinner like a p365xl
Occasionally s***posting in a dead gaming forum

User Info: Humble_Novice

Humble_Novice
1 month ago#72
Up.

User Info: MeowMeowKitty30

MeowMeowKitty30
1 month ago#73
so @Thanatos_the_Great Great hates guns, hates the police, and abhors any kind of violence. So I honestly wonder what would happen if someone threatened his life or the life of someone he cared about. would he just do nothing at all?
meow meow

User Info: Halo_Forever

Halo_Forever
1 month ago#74
GregShmedley posted...
https://gatdaily.com/why-a-home-defense-shotgun-is-a-bad-idea/

Lists every reason why it is far from the "best" option. Please kindly stop talking out of your ass.

Thank you for the article, I had figured out most of those myself, but I did have the myth of buckshot not penetrating that much in my head.
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....

User Info: Socarrat

Socarrat
1 month ago#75
I'm party with those that believe you can be both pro-gun and pro-gun control at the very same time. The industry getting too big made it a contradiction $$$$

User Info: Alesandros

Alesandros
1 month ago#76
I own:
  • S&W 629-6
  • S&W MP40
  • S&W MP40 Shield
  • AR15
Issued to me:
  • Glock 22
  • Remington 870
  • AR15
Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

User Info: Humble_Novice

Humble_Novice
1 month ago#77
Humble_Novice posted...
Up.

User Info: FlyEaglesFly24

FlyEaglesFly24
1 month ago#78
Hate guns and seriously dislike gun owners.

Been on this Earth for 36 years and not once has something happened where I needed one either. Hate guns, hate the gun lobby, hate the nonsense fear mongering nonsense argument associated with guns.

Guns suck.
I have to change my signature because my team continually reminds me that the Superbowl was a long time ago.
November 22nd, 2020

User Info: The Sock

The Sock
1 month ago#79
FlyEaglesFly24 posted...
Been on this Earth for 36 years and not once has something happened where I needed one either.

You =/= everyone. You sound like you've lived a privileged life. Consider yourself lucky.
Sit-up champion of the 27th century.
#BlackLivesMatter

User Info: DeathMagnetic80

DeathMagnetic80
1 month ago#80
Democrat, no. I personally have no problem with guns. My wife hates them though, so that wins considering I'm fine without owning one.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Are You Currently a Gun Owner?
  • Topic Archived