• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. So... is Trump not running in 2024 then
McMarbles 7 months ago#11
INTERWEBUSER posted...
Trump will not run. It will be Harris vs GOP candidate who’s not Trump.
Will that candidate be a sex-trafficking pedophile? That seems to be a plus for you.
Currently playing: Stardew Valley (Switch)
#SluggoIsLit
Heineken14 7 months ago#12
You think the guy who tried to black mail a foreign country into helping him cheat in an election, and then incited a violent insurrection to overthrow the government and illegally put him back in power after he lost said election really gives 2 flying f***s about what's "allowed" or not?
Rage is a hell of an anesthetic.
Dark Moon 7 months ago#13
He claim he is going to run in 2024, but also told his cult to not vote in 2024.

So probably will claim he is, and then back out due to health or some made up bs. Keeping all the money.
Game Playing: Horizon Zero Dawn
blacklabelice 7 months ago#14
i remember the time when joe biden told donald trump to shut up on national television, and then he took his job, his house, and his twitter account.
I cant afford a good vacation, so i'm just going to drink until i dont know where i am.
willythemailboy 7 months ago#15
Avirosb posted...
The whole "announcing you're running years in advance", don't people get tired of that?
Not the ones who stand to make money, mind but regular people.
That's probably one of the biggest differences between the US and basically everywhere else: our election cycles are basically set in stone, whereas anywhere else a PM or Chancellor losing a vote of confidence can trigger elections outside the planned cycle. Their PMs don't spend 2 years out of a 4-5 year term on the campaign trail the way our first term presidents do.
There are four lights.
Heineken14 7 months ago#16
blacklabelice posted...
i remember the time when joe biden told donald trump to shut up on national television, and then he took his job, his house, and his twitter account.

Alpha based af!
Rage is a hell of an anesthetic.
zebatov 7 months ago#17
crowkillers posted...
Good. We don't need Trump or another like him. We also don't need someone who gets lost on his way to the podium and proceeds to speak in incoherent gibberish.

I guess there was nobody to vote for in the last election then. I usually hold my vote if I feel nobody is worthy.
knivesX2004 7 months ago#18
zebatov posted...
I guess there was nobody to vote for in the last election then. I usually hold my vote if I feel nobody is worthy.
Since the other topic got closed, let's try this again.
Trump wants you to not vote in the next 2 elections.
You should listen to him.
If you support trump, do not vote.
slaity 7 months ago#19
during 4 years of trump, we experienced "when we thought trump can't be any worse, we were wrong"

so im not gonna say he is running or not
You can't love your country only when you win. You can't obey the law only when it is convenient. You can't be patriotic when you embrace and enable lies.
buddhamonster 7 months ago#20
He never wanted to run the time he won. He just wanted heaps of free cash and media attention for a few months.

The guys a low energy grifter through and through. He’ll sit around Mar-a-Lago, golfing every day, while his dumbass base throws money at him. That’s ultimately what Trump wants.
Hey Trashcan Man! What did old lady Semple say when you burned her pension check?
Boston Bruins - 2011 Stanley Cup Champs!
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. So... is Trump not running in 2024 then
  • Topic Archived