This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. So... is Trump not running in 2024 then

User Info: HylianFox

HylianFox
1 month ago#1
I was always confused by the possibility of him running, because that would mean admitting that he lost 2020

But now he's saying "Don't vote in 2022 or 2024, because I totally still won 2020" so I guess he isn't

But then, what's with this Make America Great Again Again PAC, unless it's just another way to fleece his people out of their money (I mean, duh)
This is my signature until I can think of a better one.

User Info: Evillink2000

Evillink2000
1 month ago#2
Of course he isn't. He's just grifting as usual. And all of his slurpers will buy it and give him all of their money.

User Info: crowkillers

crowkillers
1 month ago#3
Good. We don't need Trump or another like him. We also don't need someone who gets lost on his way to the podium and proceeds to speak in incoherent gibberish.

User Info: PhilBuck

PhilBuck
1 month ago#4
Probably not. He'll be 78 then. Yes, Biden won at 78, but no one knows what his appetite will be to run again. Plus, he probably couldn't handle another loss.

Also, I would almost bet serious money that Biden will not seek reelection in '24. He'll be 82 and most likely tapped out. Harris, Bernie, Warren, Schumer, and the usual suspects will take another jab at the nomination...

But...AOC will be 35 in 2024, making her eligible to run for President. I don't think Trump's ego could handle losing to her.
"How crazy is it when politicians are a joke and comedians are taken seriously?" - Will Rogers

User Info: INTERWEBUSER

INTERWEBUSER
1 month ago#5
Trump will not run. It will be Harris vs GOP candidate who’s not Trump.
Matt Gaetz for President 2032
TOP ISSUES IN THE US: National Debt, Illegal Immigration, Urban Crime, Welfare Fraud, Loss of Personal Freedoms

User Info: Super-Cooler

Super-Cooler
1 month ago#6
I think it all depends on how well his party does next year, as if they suffer major losses then the chances of him losing in 2024 go up significantly.

User Info: mad_hax_man

mad_hax_man
1 month ago#7
Trump says self contradictory bulls*** all the time.

He's a narcissist who is heavily favored to win the republican primary if he runs. He is most likely running in 2024, unless Trumpism fails in 2022 or he has a major health concern between here and now
"Hey bridesmaid, love the beard! Give's me something to hang onto!!"- Lord Flasheart

User Info: ForsakenHermit

ForsakenHermit
1 month ago#8
Do you seriously expect consistency from Slug Virus?
Beware the fanatic! Too often his cure is deadlier by far than the evil he denounces!-Stan Lee RIP
Make Arcades Great Again!

User Info: Avirosb

Avirosb
1 month ago#9
The whole "announcing you're running years in advance", don't people get tired of that?
Not the ones who stand to make money, mind but regular people.
sorryantivaxxer dot com

User Info: KenshiroX

KenshiroX
1 month ago#10
The only thing that would prevent Trump from running again is death or a coma. If he doesn't run via not getting the nomination, he'll have his people raise hell with the actual nominee. If he just chooses not to run, his MAGA's will turn on him, call him a coward, a deep state sellout, etc, etc.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. So... is Trump not running in 2024 then
  • Topic Archived