This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Where are the pro-lifers on covid orphans?
Torgo 1 month ago#61
Tenlaar posted...
Same crap again

You're going in circles, just read my old posts if you want attention.

Requiem posted...
Just on the original topic... why would "covid orphans" (I'm assuming children who lost parents to covid) be treated any differently from other orphans (beyond safeguards/tests to make sure those children aren't infected)?

Pure strawman. What a weird take. Who is saying they are more important or should be treated differently?

So weird dude...creepy take.

One sure distinction, is that many Covid orphans were sadly created because these "pro-life" republicans decided to make the disease and vaccines political and support the pandemic over public health - leading to more deaths.

Not all of the approx. 140,000 Covid orphans are the fault of right wingers placing loyalty to Trump over public health and their family, but way too many are.
Conservatism and the republican party have become ridiculous self-parody.
Tenlaar 1 month ago#62
Polling shows that one in four Dems are pro-life, one in five believe abortion should be illegal in all or most cases. No amount of you pretending that’s not true or lying about me being right wing is going to change that.
Torgo 1 month ago#63
Tenlaar posted...
Polling shows that one in four Dems are pro-life, one in five believe abortion should be illegal in all or most cases. No amount of you pretending that’s not true or lying about me being right wing is going to change that.

I never contested your still un-sourced claim. We already went over this... It doesn't matter for all the reasons we went over several times now.

Stop wasting time and trolling for attention. Go back and read my posts.

Such a tiresome troll.
GEKGanon 1 month ago#64
Torgo posted...
I never contested your still un-sourced claim. We already went over this... It doesn't matter for all the reasons we went over several times now.

Stop wasting time and trolling for attention. Go back and read my posts.

Such a tiresome troll.

He's not entirely wrong. You seem to sling right-wing-centric insults at anyone you think disagrees with you, even slightly. Hell, this entire topic isn't actually a topic, because the question you're asking really is a rhetorical one, isn't it? You ask where the pro-lifers are on COVID orphans, and when some answer you, you fly off the hinge in a barrage of right-wing insults, so why did you even start this topic? What were you trying to get out of it? An echo chamber?
Steam Name: gekganon
Torgo 1 month ago#65
GEKGanon posted...
You seem to sling right-wing-centric insults at anyone you think disagrees with you, even slightly.

The salt, the crying, the snowflakes so mad that I had reasonable rebuttals to all your talking points and "gotchas".

I don't care about your feelings, grow up and start using your brain instead of letting people like Steven Crowder and Tucker Carlson do It for you.

GEKGanon 1 month ago#66
Torgo posted...
The salt, the crying, the snowflakes so mad that I had reasonable rebuttals to all your talking points and "gotchas".

I don't care about your feelings, grow up and start using your brain instead of letting people like Steven Crowder and Tucker Carlson do It for you.

Okay, so at this point, I just have to assume you're a troll. You start a topic with no actual end goal, other than to attack people. Ignored.
Steam Name: gekganon
Torgo 1 month ago#67
GEKGanon posted...
Okay, so at this point, I just have to assume you're a troll. You start a topic with no actual end goal, other than to attack people. Ignored.

If only people like you would make good on your idle threats...
Notti 1 month ago#68
Humble_Novice posted...
They were never pro-life to begin with, only pro-birth.

They are not even pro Birth.

They are anti-negatively touching the fetus.
Torgo 1 month ago#69
Notti posted...
They are not even pro Birth.

Yeah, they really don't care about the birth.

That's why they would ban procedures to allow women to get rid of stillborn fetuses. It's more important to the anti-women's autonomy movement that they lose their right to control their body for the full duration of the pregnancy - again re-affirming their true goal of stripping rights away from women, no loopholes!

vycebrand2 1 month ago#70
StriderIII posted...
Covid-19 orphans?

I'm sure it's happened, but I don't know of any cases of it. Cite something?
I'm not real sure of the context? Children who's parents both died from covid? Single mothers who died in giving birth with Covid? There would have to be a father though. I sure it's happened
Evil does seek to maintain power by suppressing the truth
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Where are the pro-lifers on covid orphans?
  • Topic Archived