This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. What Percentage of Gamefaqs Users do you think are VACCINATED???

User Info: mrduckbear

mrduckbear
3 weeks ago#1
I think the vaccination rate among the community is.. - Results (44 votes)
Less than 10%
13.64% (6 votes)
11-20%
0% (0 votes)
21-30%
2.27% (1 vote)
31-40%
6.82% (3 votes)
41-50%
11.36% (5 votes)
51-60%
22.73% (10 votes)
61-70%
22.73% (10 votes)
71-80%
15.91% (7 votes)
81-90%
0% (0 votes)
91+
4.55% (2 votes)
This poll is now closed.
As we know different countries have different statistics on how vaccinated their population is..

For example Canada is 70% fully vaccinated while the US is at a low 54% although not as bad as anti-science Russia which is only 23%

But what do you think the community of gamefaqs is in terms of vaccination?

https://i.imgur.com/QeGUKN1.png
The Users have Spoken. News Will Continue...For Now

User Info: Requiem

Requiem
3 weeks ago#2
I'm guessing 40~50%, although I wouldn't be surprised with 30~40%.

Besides the people who don't want to take vaccine (who make up a sizable chunk), we have younger posters (who may not have had a chance for vaccination) and people from "not America" who may have less access to vaccines.

Copyright free literature available at http://www.gutenberg.org/wiki/Main_Page... otherwise known as Tex-Mex

User Info: willythemailboy

willythemailboy
3 weeks ago#3
Requiem posted...
I'm guessing 40~50%, although I wouldn't be surprised with 30~40%.

Besides the people who don't want to take vaccine (who make up a sizable chunk), we have younger posters (who may not have had a chance for vaccination) and people from "not America" who may have less access to vaccines.
I'd guess considerably higher, since most of the userbase is in countries with high vaccine availability (US, UK, EU) and are of demographics that A) can be vaccinated and B) are willing to be vaccinated.
There are four lights.

User Info: brestugo

brestugo
3 weeks ago#4
55%
Newsom 2022

User Info: CoyoteTheGreat

CoyoteTheGreat
3 weeks ago#5
About the same percentage as I think bathe regularly, coincidentally.
Disobedience is the stamp of the hero. -Ragnar Redbeard
Also, this is Kagata..

User Info: Derwood

Derwood
3 weeks ago#6
CoyoteTheGreat posted...
About the same percentage as I think bathe regularly, coincidentally.

That low?

User Info: cjsdowg

cjsdowg
3 weeks ago#7
61-70%

The people here tend to be more white , and more left wing then the population at large, thus it would seem that they would fall higher then the norm.
To be a poor man is hard, but to be a poor race in a land of dollars is the very bottom of hardships.
W.E.B. Du Bois

User Info: Icewitch

Icewitch
3 weeks ago#8
GameFAQs skews 25-35 so I'd guess along that age group, which I think is like 65%ish?
she/her
^.^

User Info: NewDarkAges

NewDarkAges
3 weeks ago#9
Most gamefaqs people here are from America, and the vaccination rate is about 55%.

But Gamefaqs also skews millenial,and millenials are probbaly more likely to be pro vax, so I'd day somewhere between 70-80%
There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect - Frank Wilhoit on conservatism

User Info: Evol

Evol
3 weeks ago#10
Most of the Politics board are. Other boards? Not so much.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. What Percentage of Gamefaqs Users do you think are VACCINATED???
  • Topic Archived