This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Anna Navarro just burned tf out of Donnie Jr
Unclover028 2 months ago#31
Cnn_Is_FakeNews posted...
So where is the burn exactly?

What she said was no different than a "yo mama" junior high school comeback.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9O94UTDAJQ
KittyBillionair 2 months ago#32
She is a Republican as another poster pointed out, so she is no friend to us. f*** her.
JokedUp 2 months ago#33
KittyBillionair posted...
She is a Republican as another poster pointed out, so she is no friend to us. f*** her.

Nah, I’ll take compassion, empathy and understanding over labeling people based on political preferences and being ok with their mistreatment. Cuz that’s kind of what fuels the other side, ya know what I mean? it’s kind of literally Fox News’ whole thing.
Yup Joked can really be an ass at times, a kick ass, hilarious ass, but an ass none the less.- J Dogg WWJBD/JBPHC =w= RIP Mitch
KittyBillionair 2 months ago#34
JokedUp posted...
Nah, I’ll take compassion, empathy and understanding over labeling people based on political preferences and being ok with their mistreatment. Cuz that’s kind of what fuels the other side, ya know what I mean? it’s kind of literally Fox News’ whole thing.
“I’m not a Nazi I just support everything they do! I hate Hitler but love Nazis!”
Nok_Su_Kow 2 months ago#35
KittyBillionair posted...
“I’m not a Nazi I just support everything they do! I hate Hitler but love Nazis!”
Covid doesn't care about party. Any time misinformation is called out on covid is a win for everyone else.
cabcalloway1983 2 months ago#36
Trump is an elderly man lol. What a sick burn.
ScottMcDohl 2 months ago#37
StealThisSheen posted...
You haven't actually argued against the truth, which is that at the end of the day, COVID is the killer.

If you can ask the question "Would they have died today if they didn't have COVID," and the answer is no, then COVID is the cause. Yes, obesity adds to the risk, but the result is still COVID. Too many people try to distract from this fact. Preventing people from getting and dying from COVID is and should be the number one priority, period. Non-obese people are dying to COVID, too, so trying to make the subject something else is just distracting from the truth and giving anti-vaxxers another talking point.

Sure, but if they were not obese the likelihood they would die is dramatically lower. So it’s not just COVID.
TundraKing87 2 months ago#38
These same ghoulish salt right f***s said the gal hit by the Charlottesville terrorist died because she was fat and had a heart attack at the car driving by her.

It didn't matter that video proof existed showing her get hit and tossed. It didn't matter that the impact caused her chest to implode and her heart to stop from being hit by a god damn car. They saw "Fat gal with heart attack" and ran with their BS take. Sargon, Pool, Trump Jr., Gorka, Err'body got a chance to chime in with the "LOL! A fat woman died because she's so fat! Lefties want to normalize fat women, so sad!" BS.
Torgo 2 months ago#39
Scorpion122178 posted...
Is Anna still a republican or did she switch to the democratic party?

She's still a republican.

She still thinks the rich should be coddled and the poor should shut up and stop asking for things like a living wage and health care.
Conservatism and the republican party have become ridiculous self-parody.
Scorpion122178 2 months ago#40
JokedUp posted...
If Anne ended up in the hospital with covid I'd have compassion for her. But a twitter spat between two people that hold me in open contempt for daring to think healthcare is a human right?

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/6/4/5/AANGZsAACZO9.jpg
"Why should I harbor hatred towards someone who is obviously inferior to myself?
All I feel is pity."
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Anna Navarro just burned tf out of Donnie Jr
  • Topic Archived