• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Anna Navarro just burned tf out of Donnie Jr
Torgo 3 months ago#21
Wow, sexism and body shaming from Trump Jr....the turd doesn't fall far from the a******.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/261-politics/79829173/961269309
Farris2k1 3 months ago#22
Damn, that legit made me lol
StealThisSheen 3 months ago#23
ScottMcDohl posted...
Not true. Obesity increases heart attacks, cancer, strokes, etc - it also increases the likelihood you die from COVID.

Obesity is a huge issue. Pretending it has no impact in the light of COVID is just burying your hand in the sand.

I do agree that people that pretend obesity is the only reason they died is annoying. Obviously an obese person without COVID is far less likely to die. The right approach is to point out the combination of the two is bad. A 30 year old dying from COVID is exceptionally rare, it’s less rare if you’re fat.

You haven't actually argued against the truth, which is that at the end of the day, COVID is the killer.

If you can ask the question "Would they have died today if they didn't have COVID," and the answer is no, then COVID is the cause. Yes, obesity adds to the risk, but the result is still COVID. Too many people try to distract from this fact. Preventing people from getting and dying from COVID is and should be the number one priority, period. Non-obese people are dying to COVID, too, so trying to make the subject something else is just distracting from the truth and giving anti-vaxxers another talking point.
Seplito Nash, Smelling Like the Vault since 1996
Step FOUR! Get Paid!
DnDer 3 months ago#24
Torgo posted...
Wow, sexism and body shaming from Trump Jr....the turd doesn't fall far from the a******.

I'm going to steal that. Thank you.
What has books ever teached us? -- Captain Afrohead
Subject-verb agreement. -- t3h 0n3
RexBanner 3 months ago#25
Null_Gain posted...
I'm convinced that the entire cult doesn't see 45 as the fat f*** he is.
Or the mods on this board. Every post I have calling Trump a fat f*** has been . moderated and deleted because of "offensive" material. f***ing lol.
Cnn_Is_FakeNews 3 months ago#26
So where is the burn exactly?

What she said was no different than a "yo mama" junior high school comeback.
"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."
- Sephiroth
Nok_Su_Kow 3 months ago#27
Cnn_Is_FakeNews posted...

Basically "ask your pro-covid fat ass of a dad about obesity and covid, but oh wait, I forgot he fawns over his daughter more than he gives you the time of day, how sad that must be." But I think pointing out that she doesn't have covid was enough to reveal his ignorance and bad faith fake concern.
bobbycorwin 3 months ago#28

I know you’re more used to the Trump style insulting tweets where he calls people names and has a tantrum between talking about something completely unrelated for a sentence or two.
People are lazy. With television you just sit-watch-listen. The thinking is done for you.
A Plan for Putting the GOP on TV News - Roger Ailes, Fox News founder
Farris2k1 3 months ago#29

Shut up cornball
gatsbyy 3 months ago#30
Derwood posted...
And Navarro is a Republican
As well as a friend of Jeb Bush.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Anna Navarro just burned tf out of Donnie Jr
  • Topic Archived