This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Yet Another Republican Gets Arrested For Driving While Drunk

User Info: Humble_Novice

Humble_Novice
3 weeks ago#1
https://www.4029tv.com/article/former-benton-county-judge-robert-clinard-arrested-on-dwi-charge/37709433#

Seems like a lot of Republicans these days have a bad habit of driving while drunk. So much for personal responsibility.

Humble_Novice
3 weeks ago#2
Bump.

User Info: Porunga

Porunga
3 weeks ago#3
Humble_Novice posted...
https://www.4029tv.com/article/former-benton-county-judge-robert-clinard-arrested-on-dwi-charge/37709433#

Seems like a lot of Republicans these days have a bad habit of driving while drunk. So much for personal responsibility.
Wouldn’t you drink if you had to be that f***ing awful all the time? A lot of them have to be doing it only to hold on to power and don’t actually believe the s*** they say. That’s enough to drive anyone to drink.
"Don't weep for the stupid, you'll be crying all day"

User Info: Dynedux

Dynedux
3 weeks ago#4
Drunk drivers are almost as low of scum as child molesters and should be treated as such
Well you can sig this if it makes you feel better! -STEROLIZER

Humble_Novice
3 weeks ago#5
Dynedux posted...
Drunk drivers are almost as low of scum as child molesters and should be treated as such
Remember that Republican who killed a pedestrian and claimed he ran over a deer? His party is still deciding whether he should be impeached or not.

User Info: Kradek

Kradek
3 weeks ago#6
Porunga posted...
Wouldn’t you drink if you had to be that f***ing awful all the time? A lot of them have to be doing it only to hold on to power and don’t actually believe the s*** they say. That’s enough to drive anyone to drink.

It's understandable why they'd be led to drinking, however they should have plenty of starry-eyed interns who think they believe the bulls*** they spout to be designated drivers.
When I was a child I played with childish things; but when I became a man, I put away childish things, and now play with adult toys.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Yet Another Republican Gets Arrested For Driving While Drunk
  • Topic Archived