This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. White students asked to leave multicultural space at university.

User Info: Id the Demon

Id the Demon
2 months ago#11
f*** racists absolutely ridiculous
There's no such thing as miracles, only the inevitable and the accidental, and what we do.
PSN ID: idthedemon5353

User Info: fsurb28

fsurb28
2 months ago#12
TheGuilty1 posted...
Real life isn't a GameFAQs echo chamber. Besides, they made quite the fuss about their race, so I highly doubt the idiotic Blue Lives Matter sticker is the only reason they were approached and told to leave.
Lol, try again cuz all of your statements are proving you're guilty of refusing common sense.
PSN - fsulb29

User Info: mercurydude

mercurydude
2 months ago#13
Newsweek + Known plague rat/Trump troll = Nothing to see here.
I wrote this about two Mexican bandits that I saw on the TV two weeks after I wrote the song. -- Townes Van Zandt on "Pancho and Lefty"

User Info: dermoratraken

dermoratraken
2 months ago#14
I watched the video, it's pretty bad. If they were trolling it worked perfectly.

User Info: TheGuilty1

TheGuilty1
2 months ago#15
Scorpion122178 posted...
I mean... were other white people there and not told to leave?

I don't know about this specific university, but I've read stories about this happening at other ones.

User Info: mercurydude

mercurydude
2 months ago#16
TheGuilty1 posted...
I don't know about this specific university, but I've read stories about this happening at other ones.

Stories from Campus Reform, Gateway Pundit, and/or Prager U?
I wrote this about two Mexican bandits that I saw on the TV two weeks after I wrote the song. -- Townes Van Zandt on "Pancho and Lefty"

User Info: bobbycorwin

bobbycorwin
2 months ago#17
dermoratraken posted...
I watched the video, it's pretty bad. If they were trolling it worked perfectly.

I watched it too. I think they got the exact response they were hoping for. That said, I don't think the person recording was exactly in the right either.

I also have questions about 'white isn't a culture'.
People are lazy. With television you just sit-watch-listen. The thinking is done for you.
A Plan for Putting the GOP on TV News - Roger Ailes, Fox News founder

User Info: Heineken14

Heineken14
2 months ago#18
bobbycorwin posted...

Do you really think those two where there in good faith?

Clicking this topic my immediate thought was going to be "This is going to be one of those stories right wingers use to cry about how persecuted white people are, but when you read the actual story..."

And low and behold...
Rage is a hell of an anesthetic.

User Info: TheGuilty1

TheGuilty1
2 months ago#19
fsurb28 posted...
Lol, try again cuz all of your statements are proving you're guilty of refusing common sense.

Then tell me how it is.

What did they do wrong that deserved being harassed other than being white and wearing a shirt that says "Didn't Vote For Biden."

Do you agree that "white isn't a culture"? Is it ok, in your opinion, so specifically exclude whites, and ONLY whites, from facilities in schools? Are you a racist?

User Info: hailthorn

hailthorn
2 months ago#20
Sorry but regardless of who was right or wrong this idea that white people don't have culture is bulls***.
Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. White students asked to leave multicultural space at university.
  • Topic Archived