This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. White students asked to leave multicultural space at university.

User Info: TheGuilty1

TheGuilty1
3 weeks ago#1
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/video-white-students-leave-multicultural-space-viral-1632411%3famp=1

Told "there is no white culture."

Maybe they should put up "No Whites Allowed" signs.

Or get a bouncer. Like, a big brown guy with aviators and a faux badge, with a mouthful of chew next to a spittoon to say stuff like "We don't take kindly to YOU people 'round here." *spits* *ding*

User Info: bobbycorwin

bobbycorwin
3 weeks ago#2
In the video, the white students can be seen sitting at a table with laptops and a backpack. One of the laptops has a sticker saying "Police lives matter."

One of the students was wearing a t-shirt that said "Did not vote for Biden" and there were two Chick-fil-A cups visible on the table

Do you really think those two where there in good faith?
People are lazy. With television you just sit-watch-listen. The thinking is done for you.
A Plan for Putting the GOP on TV News - Roger Ailes, Fox News founder

User Info: acolytes

acolytes
3 weeks ago#3
bobbycorwin posted...

Yeah, those are kind if some red flags.
"I learned about the blues from this kitten I knew, her hair was raven and her heart was like a tomb. My heart's like a wound."

User Info: Takuya Lee

Takuya Lee
3 weeks ago#4
acolytes posted...
Yeah, those are kind if some red flags.

Kind of red flags? Those were neon ones.
Narutaki was right. This is all Decade's fault.

TheGuilty1
3 weeks ago#5
bobbycorwin posted...
No, but they weren't doing anything when the racists approached them other than studying.

User Info: Scorpion122178

Scorpion122178
3 weeks ago#6
TheGuilty1 posted...
No, but they weren't doing anything when the racists approached them other than studying.
seems kinda clear that they had those stickers there specifically to antagonize others.

I would have otherwise agreed with you had it not been for that detail.
"Why should I harbor hatred towards someone who is obviously inferior to myself?
All I feel is pity."

User Info: bobbycorwin

bobbycorwin
3 weeks ago#7
TheGuilty1 posted...

They were not just studying in some innocuous spot. They went to someone's event that they spent a lot of time organizing and purposefully wore and had stuff they knew would make others uncomfortable.
People are lazy. With television you just sit-watch-listen. The thinking is done for you.
A Plan for Putting the GOP on TV News - Roger Ailes, Fox News founder
(message deleted)

TheGuilty1
3 weeks ago#9
bobbycorwin posted...
They were not just studying in some innocuous spot. They went to someone's event that they spent a lot of time organizing and purposefully wore and had stuff they knew would make others uncomfortable.

Real life isn't a GameFAQs echo chamber. Besides, they made quite the fuss about their race, so I highly doubt the idiotic Blue Lives Matter sticker is the only reason they were approached and told to leave.

User Info: Scorpion122178

Scorpion122178
3 weeks ago#10
TheGuilty1 posted...
Real life isn't a GameFAQs echo chamber. Besides, they made quite the fuss about their race, so I highly doubt the idiotic Blue Lives Matter sticker is the only reason they were approached and told to leave.
I mean... were other white people there and not told to leave?
"Why should I harbor hatred towards someone who is obviously inferior to myself?
All I feel is pity."
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. White students asked to leave multicultural space at university.
  • Topic Archived