This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Mitch declares that Herschel Walker is a good candidate

User Info: MegatokyoEd

MegatokyoEd
4 weeks ago#1
https://twitter.com/burgessev/status/1441346079119724545

lol already capitulating to Trump
[NO BARKLEY NO PEACE]

User Info: aarrgus

aarrgus
4 weeks ago#2
"He has a chance at winning because idiots will vote for him and Walker is so stupid that he'll do whatever I tell him to do, so he's a good candidate"

Essentially.

Last night I was lying in bed, staring at the stars, and I wondered... Where the **** is my roof?

User Info: Takuya Lee

Takuya Lee
4 weeks ago#3
That or he doesn't want the alternative of a civil war making it easy for a Dem to keep the seat.
Narutaki was right. This is all Decade's fault.

User Info: benjjjamin

benjjjamin
4 weeks ago#4
Walker talks a lot about death, you see, and Mitch is Death, so...yeah.
Welcome to the Thunderdome

User Info: El Falcon

El Falcon
4 weeks ago#5
"Good candidate" is an ambiguous enough term to encompass all sorts of definitions.

I believe Hershel Walker is a poor advocate for his political views, but I wouldn't call Mitch a liar for this statement.
"My game is like the Pythagorean theorem...there is no answer." - Shaquille O'Neal

User Info: divot1338

divot1338
4 weeks ago#6
What are the chances he has an episode where one of his other personalities emerges during some sort of campaign event?
Moustache twirling villian
https://i.imgur.com/U3lt3H4.jpg- Kerbey

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
4 weeks ago#7
what is this about
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: creativerealms

creativerealms
4 weeks ago#8
Mitch "Please don't call for my replacement."
Occam's razor: The simplest solution (answer) is most likely the right one

User Info: Hyena 20

Hyena 20
4 weeks ago#9
Egads...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herschel_Walker
Herschel Walker (born March 3, 1962) is an American politician and retired football player, bobsledder, sprinter, and mixed martial artist.
Walker is known for his unorthodox training and dieting methods. Walker sleeps five hours a night and eats only one meal a day (skipping breakfast and lunch). Walker's diet is made up mostly of soup, bread, and salads. Instead of lifting weights, he has a daily regimen of 750 to 1,500 push-ups and 2,000 sit-ups.. He has been going through this same routine since high school.

Walker has spoken publicly about his diagnosis of dissociative identity disorder and has served as spokesperson for a mental health treatment program for veterans.
Grossman said that the situation greatly deteriorated once Walker was diagnosed, when he began to exhibit either "very sweet" alters or "very violent" alters who looked "evil". She said that in one situation where Walker exhibited two alters, she was in bed when he held a straight razor to her throat and repeatedly stated that he would kill her. Walker did not deny Grossman's account, saying that he did not remember it, as blackouts were a symptom of the disorder.

Fox News reported that some Georgia Republicans were not sure how effective a candidate Walker would be, especially since his position on many issues of importance to Republican voters was unknown.

Yeah, let's nominate a guy with dissociative identity disorder to an excruciatingly stressful job. Nothing could possibly go wrong, there, nope.
Meet Captain Euro, the coolest superhero this side of Aquaman!~~Portal of Evil
[Disillusioned Independent]

User Info: brestugo

brestugo
4 weeks ago#10
Walker is going to embarrass himself on the campaign trail.
Newsom 2022
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Mitch declares that Herschel Walker is a good candidate
  • Topic Archived