This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Despite winning Texas, Trump wants audit of election in Texas.

User Info: mystic belmont

mystic belmont
3 weeks ago#1
https://www.texastribune.org/2021/09/23/texas-election-audit-donald-trump/

Former President Donald Trump has asked Gov. Greg Abbott to add an election audit bill to this year’s third special session, continuing his push to cast doubts on the election results of the 2020 presidential election despite winning in Texas.

In a letter published Thursday, Trump said, “Texans have big questions about the November 2020 Elections,” and time is running out to conduct an audit of the “2020 Presidential Election Scam” because paper ballots are kept for only 22 months after an election.

“Governor Abbott, we need a ‘Forensic Audit of the 2020 Election’ added to the call,” Trump wrote. “We’re quickly running out of time and it must be done this week.”

Why?
"Freedom was meaningless without ownership and control over one's own body" -Tera Hunter 'Joy My Freedom'
[Evil Republican] 3DS FC: 5429-7297-4842

User Info: Takuya Lee

Takuya Lee
3 weeks ago#2
mystic belmont posted...
https://www.texastribune.org/2021/09/23/texas-election-audit-donald-trump/

Why?

So he can negate his even bigger loss in Arizona. Or he just needs something to feel better. I would laugh though if an audit showed he actually lost Texas instead of won it.
Narutaki was right. This is all Decade's fault.

User Info: carljenk

carljenk
3 weeks ago#3
Takuya Lee posted...
I would laugh though if an audit showed he actually lost Texas instead of won it.
LOL this. Wouldn't be super surprising given that most of what the Republicans accuse others of, they themselves are usually guilty of.

Sorry if my posts make you feel emotional. It is not my intent.
Make America Nazi-Free Again. #NoMoreNazis #Wolf2

User Info: Tanthalas

Tanthalas
3 weeks ago#4
If Trump wants an audit he can pay for it. Up-front of course.
Sir Markham pointed out, drinking another brandy. "A chap who can point at you and say 'die' has the distinct advantage".

User Info: Jegan

Jegan
3 weeks ago#5
Tanthalas posted...
If Trump wants an audit he can pay for it. Up-front of course.

Coming next month, Trump Election Security and Recount Inc.
I'll be changing this soon.

User Info: Porunga

Porunga
3 weeks ago#6
Jegan posted...
Coming next month, Trump Election Security and Recount Inc.
”we won’t let things like facts or numbers get in the way of your win. The election is rigged, we’ll make sure of it.”
"Don't weep for the stupid, you'll be crying all day"

User Info: loafy013

loafy013
3 weeks ago#7
mystic belmont posted...
Why?
To make it easier to cheat in 2024. I think they are saying it will be a "fair, bipartisan audit" by selecting 2 democrat and 2 republican cities. But the 2 republican ones are trending blue, so of course they want to find a way to stop it.
The ball is round, the game lasts 90 minutes. That's fact.
Everything else, is theory.

User Info: Goldice

Goldice
3 weeks ago#8
In case anyone's wondering, Texas has announced they will audit the results.

Well since the rumor is Arizona's going to come back not the way they want...
New England Patriots: Super Bowl XXXVI, XXXVIII, XXXIX, XLIX, LI, LIII Champions

User Info: SaikyoStyle

SaikyoStyle
3 weeks ago#9
Exactly what you should expect from an obese toddler who wears makeup and has never been told no in his life.
Taxes, death, and trouble.
Brunt/Gaila 2024. Make Ferenginar Great Again!

User Info: Heineken14

Heineken14
3 weeks ago#10
I'm just glad the very stable and not unhinged former president has gracefully accepted defeat and has shown zero signs of "not getting over it" after losing his re-election campaign. Unlike Hillary!
Rage is a hell of an anesthetic.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Despite winning Texas, Trump wants audit of election in Texas.
  • Topic Archived