This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Rep Deutch A Democrat Smears Rep Tlaib On House Floor

User Info: Disengaged

Disengaged
4 weeks ago#31
benjjjamin posted...
I'm not going to post antisemitic content, no. You can look up his quotes. It really is on you to not sound like Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

So in other words, no, no they are not comparable to my posts.

I know who Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.is, Benji, he is a Holocaust denier:

The pretext (Holocaust) for the creation of the Zionist regime (Israel) is false ... It is a lie based on an unprovable and mythical claim," he told worshippers at Tehran University at the end of an annual anti-Israel "Qods (Jerusalem) Day" rally.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSTRE58H17S20090918

And you, Benji, are a caught and proven, liar.
This is my signature. You read my signature. It sucked.

User Info: TheFuzz3451

TheFuzz3451
4 weeks ago#32
Unfortunately the bulk of the Democratic party, at least its elected reps, are closer to Deutch's opinion on this matter. Near total bipartisan lockstep with supporting Israeli apartheid.
Yes we're being condescending
Yes that means we're talking down to you

User Info: ClayGuida

ClayGuida
4 weeks ago#33
What a piece of s***.
lolAmerica

User Info: TheChariot

TheChariot
4 weeks ago#34
Disengaged posted...

So in other words, no, no they are not comparable to my posts.

I know who Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.is, Benji, he is a Holocaust denier:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSTRE58H17S20090918

And you, Benji, are a caught and proven, liar.

Benji is beyond the shame of any man so calling him a proven liar is pointless. You're just encouraging him.
The Others are out there! Conservatives do not think right! They are anti-vax, anti-mask, and anti-social distancing. The pandemic has killed 700,000 Americans!

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
4 weeks ago#35
casual reminder that benjy only has three lines of thinking/a predetermined pattern when it comes to s***posts.

if I were less lazy I'd have made a bingo card by now because he sticks to those something fierce.

User Info: wiiking96

wiiking96
4 weeks ago#36
@Disengaged

Stop engaging with benjjji. There is nothing to be gained from that. Just make good arguments in favor of Palestinian rights.
We should strive to create a world of love and compassion. It may take a lot of time and effort, but it can be done.

User Info: MaxEffingBemis

MaxEffingBemis
4 weeks ago#37
Actual s***heads they can fight with on the Republican side, but nah this guy chooses to go after one of his own. f*** him. Bald b****
She took pity on me, horizontally, but most likely because of my band

User Info: Unclover028

Unclover028
4 weeks ago#38
Crusader101 posted...
I am pro Israel
And I'm pro America so why don't you pack your bags and go live there.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Rep Deutch A Democrat Smears Rep Tlaib On House Floor
  • Topic Archived