This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Rep Deutch A Democrat Smears Rep Tlaib On House Floor

User Info: gatsbyy

gatsbyy
4 weeks ago#1
Sorry he smeared her good name, nowhere does she say Israel does not have the right to exist nor that it needs to be dismantled. She simply defends the rights of Palestinians to be protected from Human Rights abuses.

Yet he twisted it to mean she believes Israel does not have the right to exist. When he referred that what she says in line with those who say there is not a place on the map for an Jewish state which Tlaib did not say he accuses her of antisemitism.

Democrats always stood for human rights I guess to Deutch Palestinians are less then human.

Also just imagine Jim Jordan on the floor of the House saying “there should be one place on the map for a Christian state” this is in line with Deutch’s thinking. There is no room in our world for any country to be one religion nations. We have seen it in Afghanistan, Iran and Saudi Arabia. I don’t care if it’s Jewish or Christian religions. We also have seen in history persecution of folks of other religion besides the state religion like in most European nations during their history.

https://twitter.com/AmericaRising/status/1441096117920227335?s=20

What Rep Tlaib said:

https://twitter.com/wyoumans/status/1441147311837560832?s=20

She needs to go to Florida and back whoever is running against him. The party needs to primary him right out.

User Info: carljenk

carljenk
4 weeks ago#2
Such disingenuous talking head troglodytes.
Sorry if my posts make you feel emotional. It is not my intent.
Make America Nazi-Free Again. #NoMoreNazis #Wolf2

User Info: gatsbyy

gatsbyy
4 weeks ago#3
carljenk posted...
Such disingenuous talking head troglodytes.
Just because he is bald doesn’t make him a troglodyte. His words though does make him one.

User Info: Disengaged

Disengaged
4 weeks ago#4
Far right ultranationalist Zionists adopting the neo Nazi white genocide propaganda to excuse their crimes against humanity conducted on palestinians is so f***ing shameful and disgraceful.
This is my signature. You read my signature. It sucked.

User Info: DK DeathKnight

DK DeathKnight
4 weeks ago#5
Just like Omar who basically said why are American Children bending the knee to Israel, and then she was attacked and called a Terrorist. If you are an American Patriot, she has a point. Why are they?
Currently retired from Gaming due to Life.

User Info: Southernfatman

Southernfatman
4 weeks ago#6
"You don't kiss Israel's ass and lick their boots constantly! You don't want tax payer money going to them even though our own country is falling apart! You must be an ANTI-SEMITE!!! Waaaaah!!!"

https://imgur.com/hslUvRN
When I sin I sin real good.

User Info: benjjjamin

benjjjamin
4 weeks ago#7
Disengaged posted...
Far right ultranationalist Zionists adopting the neo Nazi white genocide propaganda to excuse their crimes against humanity conducted on palestinians is so f***ing shameful and disgraceful.

Indistinguishable from a word salad spoken by Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.
Welcome to the Thunderdome

Disengaged
4 weeks ago#8
benjjjamin posted...
Indistinguishable from a word salad spoken by Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Stop trying to mirror me Benji, you are not capable.

Your nonsensible sentences are complete nonsequiturs that don't relate to what you are trying to respond to.

Everyone can see how shameful adopting the neo Nazi rhetoric of white genocide is, and how it applies to

"when there is no place on the map for one Jewish State, that's anti-semitism"

There is no f***ing state that in the entire world Benji, that is completely one race. Why is it the right of Israel's government to weed out every Palestinian to have, and I quote a completely 'Jewish State'.

It's f***ing racist Benji. Massively so, so much it is literally supremecist.

Not being allowed to have a supremecist state of just one race allowed, is not anti semitism.

It's what the world rallied together to save the Jews from in WWII. We did it, because it was the right thing to do and no one should be treated that way for any reason. Not because the Jews were the ones who deserved to be the supremecist's.

User Info: benjjjamin

benjjjamin
4 weeks ago#9
Stop trying to mirror Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. I'm not trying to be you. I'm trying to get you to not be them.
"everyone who doesn't hate israel like me is a nazi" is such a silly thing to scream.
Welcome to the Thunderdome

Disengaged
4 weeks ago#10
benjjjamin posted...
Stop trying to mirror Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. I'm not trying to be you. I'm trying to get you to not be them.
"everyone who doesn't hate israel like me is a nazi" is such a silly thing to scream.

Benji, so far, this is twice, in a row, you have simply dropped an Arab name, as an insult, and implication that someone was bad.

I highly suggest you start dropping receipts, and explanations, on your accusations.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Rep Deutch A Democrat Smears Rep Tlaib On House Floor
  • Topic Archived