This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Michael Cohen on trumps 2nd run

User Info: Farris2k1

Farris2k1
3 weeks ago#11
Anarchy_Juiblex posted...
2022 will show how well voters feel about Trumpism. He'll decide then.
I could see him only really consider it if the gqp won both house and senate because he'd then think they could somehow overturn a loss or cheat like crazy somehow to secure a win

User Info: Toonstrack

Toonstrack
3 weeks ago#12
benjjjamin posted...
I wish nobody had taught everyone the word grifter. I used to use it all the time back before it was bernie-cool.

Eh if the boot fits
This post didn't exist to you until you read it. You willed it into existence in your psyche by choosing to observe it. Thats the power you have. Use it well.

User Info: Sczoyd

Sczoyd
3 weeks ago#13
Yeah I think Cohen is right, Trump is going to fund raise for as long as he can before announcing that he won't be running because 'Democrats would just cheat in the election again'.
"No merkins? Fie on thee." - zhukov1943
WoT

User Info: bfslick50

bfslick50
3 weeks ago#14
He'll probably never actually say he's not running, but of course never register and then accuse the deep state as being the reason he's not on the ballot.
"Something's wrong! Murder isn't working and that's all we're good at." ~Futurama

User Info: reallydontknow

reallydontknow
3 weeks ago#15
Sczoyd posted...
Yeah I think Cohen is right, Trump is going to fund raise for as long as he can before announcing that he won't be running because 'Democrats would just cheat in the election again'.

i hope it’s true because that would devastate the 2024 Republican ticket .

Farris2k1
3 weeks ago#16
reallydontknow posted...
i hope it’s true because that would devastate the 2024 Republican ticket .
Whats funny is they all know this, but cant do s*** about it lol

User Info: NO2_Fiend

NO2_Fiend
3 weeks ago#17
Dude bankrupted 6 times. I don't see a loss stopping him.
I'm an artist at what I do. I fuel the fire, watch it burn, and laugh all the while.

User Info: EPR-radar

EPR-radar
3 weeks ago#18
NO2_Fiend posted...
Dude bankrupted 6 times. I don't see a loss stopping him.
For Trump, bankruptcy was never a loss. It was always him skating away from business failures and leaving others with the bills.

Trump's first loss was Nov 2020. His second loss was getting banned from Twitter. May his third loss be conviction and incarceration for his many crimes.

User Info: Akuryu

Akuryu
3 weeks ago#19
Anarchy_Juiblex posted...
2022 will show how well voters feel about Trumpism. He'll decide then.
This. If Republicans do well (as I suspect they will), and it looks like they're regaining power, he will make sure he's front and center.

Farris2k1
3 weeks ago#20
EPR-radar posted...
For Trump, bankruptcy was never a loss. It was always him skating away from business failures and leaving others with the bills.

Trump's first loss was Nov 2020. His second loss was getting banned from Twitter. May his third loss be conviction and incarceration for his many crimes.
This^
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Michael Cohen on trumps 2nd run
  • Topic Archived