This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Michael Cohen on trumps 2nd run

User Info: Farris2k1

Farris2k1
3 weeks ago#1
Article from business insider

"Cohen on Wednesday described Trump as "the greatest grifter in the history of American politics," adding that Trump would ultimately come up with a "handful of reasons why he won't run again and blame others for his decision."
"He'll say he's not going to run again because of bipartisan hatred for him or because of the Democrats or because he doesn't want to put his family through any more," Cohen said. "He cannot stomach the notion of being a two-time loser, but he will continue to grift until the very last second."

Yea cohen is trash but i agree 100% and ive said it from the jump thats the main reason he wont do it, losing again would make him lose what little bit of his mind he has left, and then he'd probley rally his s***heads for insurrection 2.0, only this time more ppl die

User Info: Porunga

Porunga
3 weeks ago#2

"He cannot stomach the notion of being a two-time loser
Because he handled being a one time loser so well…

You know, for a guy that does virtually nothing but fail, you’d think he’d be used to it. But I know he’s delusional and has convinced himself that he never loses, it’s always someone else’s fault, or he was cheated, or it’s a conspiracy, or whatever.
"Don't weep for the stupid, you'll be crying all day"

User Info: Thermador446

Thermador446
3 weeks ago#3
I was watching a 2007 episode of always sunny, Frank says something like "never give up on the grift"
It's like a pseudonym for the entire Trump campaign
i don't have a direct video, but it was this episode, where Dee & Dennis's mom dies

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HXufXns0mt4
"While you were wasting your time castrating a priceless antique, I was systematically feeding babies to hungry mutated puppies!" -The Monarch

User Info: Takuya Lee

Takuya Lee
3 weeks ago#4
He either won't be around in 2024 or he'll take the campaign money and flee.
Narutaki was right. This is all Decade's fault.

User Info: benjjjamin

benjjjamin
3 weeks ago#5
I wish nobody had taught everyone the word grifter. I used to use it all the time back before it was bernie-cool.
Welcome to the Thunderdome

User Info: Thermador446

Thermador446
3 weeks ago#6
benjjjamin posted...
I wish nobody had taught everyone the word grifter. I used to use it all the time back before it was bernie-cool.

rich White people would be offended if people called them scammers
"While you were wasting your time castrating a priceless antique, I was systematically feeding babies to hungry mutated puppies!" -The Monarch

User Info: Farris2k1

Farris2k1
3 weeks ago#7
Porunga posted...
Because he handled being a one time loser so well…

You know, for a guy that does virtually nothing but fail, you’d think he’d be used to it. But I know he’s delusional and has convinced himself that he never loses, it’s always someone else’s fault, or he was cheated, or it’s a conspiracy, or whatever.
Cause of all the money he had hes never had to feel the impact of his losses, just move on to the next s***ty project, like many have said before if it wasnt for his dads money dude couldn't even make it as a used car salesman

User Info: Porunga

Porunga
3 weeks ago#8
Farris2k1 posted...
Cause of all the money he had hes never had to feel the impact of his losses, just move on to the next s***ty project, like many have said before if it wasnt for his dads money dude couldn't even make it as a used car salesman
Very true
"Don't weep for the stupid, you'll be crying all day"

User Info: slaity

slaity
3 weeks ago#9
sure

trump is the perfect dem campaign ad :)
Index of Economic Freedom 2020: #1 Singapore... #9 Canada ...#17 US

User Info: Anarchy_Juiblex

Anarchy_Juiblex
3 weeks ago#10
2022 will show how well voters feel about Trumpism. He'll decide then.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Michael Cohen on trumps 2nd run
  • Topic Archived