This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Republican Who Killed Innocent Man in Car Crash May Be Impeached

User Info: Humble_Novice

Humble_Novice
3 weeks ago#1
https://twitter.com/Politics1com/status/1438989127853264908

User Info: Kaldrenthebold

Kaldrenthebold
3 weeks ago#2
What? GOP holding it's own accountable? That wasn't on my 2021 bingo card.

Granted, I am not sure if the SD legislature is Republican, but I assume it is because...South Dakota.

User Info: ClayGuida

ClayGuida
3 weeks ago#3
Courts gave him probation for killing a man.
lolAmerica

User Info: Anarchy_Juiblex

Anarchy_Juiblex
3 weeks ago#4

User Info: benjjjamin

benjjjamin
3 weeks ago#5
Their governmental inbreeding is the reason for this ousting. They don't care he killed somebody and clearly knew it (nobody returns to check on a dead deer the next morning). This dude is basically a fill-in they never wanted to begin with.

The person Noem wants for the job was the person who already had it and was term limited out, is the person they set up to get beaten by her for governor so that there were no surprises.
They pass these positions around like they're all related in South Dakota.
Welcome to the Thunderdome

User Info: Mr_Church1313

Mr_Church1313
3 weeks ago#6
We have an overabundance of homeless people and low income people walking the streets at all hours here in a town with like 2 sidewalks total. My biggest fear is one of them tripping onto the road or me not seeing them wearing all black and hitting them. I'd be a complete wreck, but this dude just fills out some paper work calls it a deer and everything is back to normal.

How can you be this garbage?
No no, we've gotta wait until someone edits it into the Wikipedia article, THEN it's irrevocable truth.

User Info: __starsnostars

__starsnostars
3 weeks ago#7
Is this the case where he claimed the man wanted to die?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDyXIXyAZq0
Please consider adopting a cat from your SPCA or local animal shelter.

User Info: Relient_K

Relient_K
3 weeks ago#8
Mr_Church1313 posted...
We have an overabundance of homeless people and low income people walking the streets at all hours here in a town with like 2 sidewalks total. My biggest fear is one of them tripping onto the road or me not seeing them wearing all black and hitting them. I'd be a complete wreck, but this dude just fills out some paper work calls it a deer and everything is back to normal.

How can you be this garbage?

Yeah. I live in the city and we get a lot of people who like to look you in the eyes as they step in front of your car, like they're daring you to hit them. I'm going 35-40 and I have the right of way, not expecting to need to stop. If I hit you it's because I dont have enough time to break not because I'm a monster. It's one of my fears as a driver is my whole life falling apart because someone turns and runs in front of my car unexpectedly.
We all ate the biscuits, Fighter. We can all see through time. [ER]

User Info: benjjjamin

benjjjamin
3 weeks ago#9
Relient_K posted...
who like to look you in the eyes as they step in front of your car, like they're daring you to hit them

This is aggressive city communication 101, and is a binding contract between driver and impatient urbangoer. You look them in the eyes and each of you tests your life's history of city resolve, then make a mental handshake. An agreement to which participant won the exchange.

It's pretty safe and amicable. Only rarely disfiguring.

They're not staring at you to dare you. They're staring at you because they need to see your face plus or minus your hand gesture to determine whether you're going to stop or blow past them.
Welcome to the Thunderdome

User Info: Humble_Novice

Humble_Novice
3 weeks ago#10
https://twitter.com/SoDakDems/status/1440772138340794369
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Republican Who Killed Innocent Man in Car Crash May Be Impeached
  • Topic Archived