This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Trump Attacked New Ohio Senate Candidate For Bonkers Reason

User Info: gatsbyy

gatsbyy
4 weeks ago#1
Ok. State Senator Matt Dolan is a Republican. He claims he is a centrist. Thats not the reason why Trump is attacking him. Nope that’s not the reason. Dolan’s father owns the Cleveland MLB baseball team, the team was called the Cleveland Indians now called the Cleveland Guardians.

Now this is just bonkers. He doesn’t believe Dolan, son of an owner, should be running for Senate representing Ohio people. Now you would think a business owner would respect what another does with their own business. But it’s Trump, his gut always tells him bigotry rules all.

I am sure Ohio folk care more about how the Cleveland team plays then their name except for the racists like those NFL Washington football team fans defending its old name.

https://apple.news/AFsjQ1FXrSjKIOpwAd9trWw

User Info: GregShmedley

GregShmedley
4 weeks ago#2
Man...this is the first Trump related news article that I've actually laughed out loud to in so long. I mean....this can't be made up. 🤣
Sometimes I go about in pity for myself, and all the while, a great wind carries me across the sky.

User Info: brestugo

brestugo
4 weeks ago#3
Trump also said something to the effect that "many Indians" would be upset at the name change.

Moron.
Newsom 2022

User Info: mizukage2

mizukage2
4 weeks ago#4
I mean, this isn't really surprising. Trump is a narcissistic sociopath who does everything he can to reduce his children into mere extensions of himself so he probably doesn't believe Matt Dolan is anything but his dad's sock puppet. Or maybe I am putting too much effort into trying to understand the thought process of a senile sociopath.
I mean, i never see the right bash the left on anything because the blame game causes more issues than anything-Josh

User Info: brestugo

brestugo
4 weeks ago#5
Of course the old name was insensitive, but someone here also pointed out that from a marketing standpoint, that logo and name are a real hard sell in most parts of the country.
Newsom 2022
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Trump Attacked New Ohio Senate Candidate For Bonkers Reason
  • Topic Archived