This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Don't forget Rogan is deeply racist and sexist

User Info: Villain_S_Fiend

Villain_S_Fiend
1 month ago#101
SpyhunterReborn posted...
pronoun usage and the dangers to society that may exist in that
๐Ÿ™„
The food here is awful. My steak was so tough, halfway through my meal it got up and attacked my coffee and the coffee was too weak to defend itself.

User Info: SpyhunterReborn

SpyhunterReborn
1 month ago#102
Villain_S_Fiend posted...
๐Ÿ™„

They literally had that conversation...
"Press A to curl up and lick your own testicles - you know, like Nintendo's entire corporate strategy..." - Yahtzee

User Info: Villain_S_Fiend

Villain_S_Fiend
1 month ago#103
Yes, I know. I rolled my eyes then, and I roll my eyes now.
The food here is awful. My steak was so tough, halfway through my meal it got up and attacked my coffee and the coffee was too weak to defend itself.

User Info: FighterMcWar

FighterMcWar
1 month ago#104
Rogan was and is not the brightest person who is going to take on the aspects of those he is around. He was a meathead with some fairly California Liberal ideas for years because that was what he was around. He had his show and had some genuine curiosity but not much ability to create his own ideas, just absorb whatever was around him. He started getting far right guests and it got him more listeners because he was one of the only people who would give them a platform and because of that he kept brining more on for obvious monetary reasons. The problem is he keeps absorbing more and more from these guests and the mindset they sell is very antagonistic to outside views and especially the left. I don't think he is Klan levels of openly racist, but he is a meathead with views born out of ignorance and is getting led down a rabbit hole like many young disenfranchised men are these days.
We rode on the winds of the rising storm, We ran to the sounds of the thunder. We danced amongst the lightning bolts, and tore the world asunder.

User Info: Notti

Notti
1 month ago#105

User Info: GEKGanon

GEKGanon
1 month ago#106
Joe Rogan is a bad bald man... but Joe Rogaine has a luscious, full head of hair...
Steam Name: gekganon

User Info: Dynedux

Dynedux
1 month ago#107
Lmao the clip about โ€œRogan calling black people apesโ€. Was from like a decade ago and is brought up almost every other year ๐Ÿ˜‚

weird how much people are trying to take Rogan down these days
Well you can sig this if it makes you feel better! -STEROLIZER

User Info: Clutch

Clutch
1 month ago#108
Dynedux posted...
Lmao the clip about โ€œRogan calling black people apesโ€. Was from like a decade ago and is brought up almost every other year ๐Ÿ˜‚

weird how much people are trying to take Rogan down these days

More like every other month.

"The historian looks backward; eventually he also believes backward" - F.N.

User Info: Derwood

Derwood
1 month ago#109
https://twitter.com/smorgasboredom/status/1274124416499187713

User Info: DarkDragon386

DarkDragon386
1 month ago#110
Rogan: Says bigoted things

Chuds: You meanies call everyone bigots and racist. Joe Rogan's not racist.

You don't have to wear a Klan hood to be racist for God's sake
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Don't forget Rogan is deeply racist and sexist
  • Topic Archived