This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Covid Spreading Twice as Fast in Republican Counties Than Democrat Ones

User Info: KenshiroX

KenshiroX
2 months ago#41
::::Arnold voice:::: No s***.

User Info: FlyEaglesFly24

FlyEaglesFly24
2 months ago#42
Somehow this conversation turned into a debate about economic growth vs protecting people’s lives via a deadly virus.

How morally bankrupt do you have to be to get to that point?
I have to change my signature because my team continually reminds me that the Superbowl was a long time ago.
November 22nd, 2020

User Info: Cnn_Is_FakeNews

Cnn_Is_FakeNews
2 months ago#43
What's the death rate?
"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."
- Sephiroth

User Info: Kradek

Kradek
2 months ago#44
#nobodysaythiscoming
#wedidn'tlisten
#whoknewgettingvaccinatedcouldbesohard
When I was a child I played with childish things; but when I became a man, I put away childish things, and now play with adult toys.

User Info: SSj4Wingzero

SSj4Wingzero
2 months ago#45
AgentReborn posted...
Lee Zeldin is going to lose bigly lmao

Exactly that's why the NY GOP is bat-s*** insane. They're f***ing hopeless. They cater only to their base and they have no idea how to win anyone over. It's 2021 in New York and these idiots are still nominating candidates who oppose gay rights and support Donald Trump. They're too stupid to realize that Trump lost the 2020 election (because they'd rather live in denial) and so they legitimately think that they can coast off the Trump name to a victory in f***ing New York.

Hint: It won't happen. They had a good opportunity to win in 2012 after David Paterson was a terrible governor but they nominated a racist Tea Partier birther in Carl Paladino and handed the governorship to Cuomo. Now they actually have a chance to win in 2022 if they get their act together but by nominating 3 people in Trump's inner circle they're basically conceding the election, and it's not even until next year.
Not changing this sig until the Knicks win the NBA Championship! Started 4/23/2010!

User Info: mybbqrules

mybbqrules
2 months ago#46
261 topic: "Covid spreading faster in republican counties than democratic counties."

The biggest joke poster since Saxon: "B-b-b-b-but unemployment! And here's two cherry picked red states with more syllables in their goddamn names than people living in them who have low transmission rates!"

I'm f***ing howling. You can't write comedy this good.
Twice impeached, one-term President Donald J. Trump: Officially the worst president in American history after his seditious, traitorous acts on Jan 6, 2021.

User Info: uthoria205

uthoria205
2 months ago#47
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes ;)
Acta Non Verba

User Info: Unclover028

Unclover028
2 months ago#48
Cnn_Is_FakeNews posted...
What's the death rate?
What does it feel like knowing your Republican party is getting a lot of your Republican voters very sick or ending up dead by telling them not to mask up or not to get vaccinated?

User Info: Nix

Nix
2 months ago#49
SSj4Wingzero posted...
Like, it's almost as if they WANT to lose.

Correction, they don't want to win.
Winning forces you to do work and accept reality
All for profit and profit for all.
Giants and Yankees!

User Info: SSj4Wingzero

SSj4Wingzero
2 months ago#50
Nix posted...
Correction, they don't want to win.
Winning forces you to do work and accept reality

Yes indeed. I think the f***ers who make up the NY GOP are content with being in power in a minority party - as long as the money keeps rolling in from Robert Mercer and the Koch Brothers, they don't care if they actually get any seats in Albany.

The downside, of course, is that it also enables complacency amongst NY's Democrat politicians.
Not changing this sig until the Knicks win the NBA Championship! Started 4/23/2010!
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Covid Spreading Twice as Fast in Republican Counties Than Democrat Ones
  • Topic Archived