This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Haha: Trump's Candidate Susan Wright Loses In Texas Special Election

User Info: hmnut7

hmnut7
2 months ago#11
The MAGA movement is a run away train in politics, it's fast it's powerful, but it's highly destructive, and totally uncontrollable.

You can count on the MAGA army to tear s*** down, but you have no idea what it will be.

Case in point, on 1/6/21 people who voted for Trump/Pence were trying to murder Pence.
Starfire: "They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?"
Robin: "Fight anyway!"

User Info: KTG2

KTG2
2 months ago#12
To be fair it's entirely reasonable to believe dems won't accomplish anything because they're worried about the 3022 midterms
Just realized I hadn't changed this since December 2017 - Changed 7/25/19

User Info: Takuya Lee

Takuya Lee
2 months ago#13
hmnut7 posted...
The MAGA movement is a run away train in politics, it's fast it's powerful, but it's highly destructive, and totally uncontrollable.

You can count on the MAGA army to tear s*** down, but you have no idea what it will be.

Case in point, on 1/6/21 people who voted for Trump/Pence were trying to murder Pence.

Well yeah, but they also turn off everyone else. They also make Dems want to turn out so they don't get more power. MAGA is also responsible for suburban women voting more for Dems in 2018 and 2020. They may be a run away, but there's a good chance it veers off course.
Narutaki was right. This is all Decade's fault.

User Info: TheFuzz3451

TheFuzz3451
2 months ago#14
Takuya Lee posted...
Feel free to point out what I missed to the class.

Are you doing a bit or do you really not see your typo
Yes we're being condescending
Yes that means we're talking down to you

User Info: LearntoRead

LearntoRead
2 months ago#15
I feel at this point anyone interested in the actual topic should have gotten over a typo by now.

User Info: BLAKUboy

BLAKUboy
2 months ago#16
LearntoRead posted...
I feel at this point anyone interested in the actual topic should have gotten over a typo by now.
It's barely a topic worth discussing. "Trump endorsement loses election" isn't news, it's been one of the few constants of the past 5 years.
Aeris dies if she takes more damage than her current HP - Panthera
https://signavatar.com/26999_s.png

User Info: Machete

Machete
2 months ago#17
hmnut7 posted...

They're a runaway train, never coming back. Wrong way on a one way track. Seems like they should be getting somewhere. Somehow they're neither here nor there.
I do not receive notifications, so using the @ feature will not do anything. I might see your post and respond though if I have already been in the topic.
(message deleted)

User Info: sfcalimari

sfcalimari
2 months ago#19
Metal Gear Raxis posted...
I actually checked because I was curious and the year 3022 will indeed be a midterm!

The eloi hate America! Vote morlock 3022!
"Tether even a roasted chicken."
- Yamamoto Tsunetomo

User Info: Humble_Novice

Humble_Novice
2 months ago#20
Look who's trying to spin this into a win for himself: https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/565311-trump-tries-to-spin-failed-texas-endorsement-this-was-a-win
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Haha: Trump's Candidate Susan Wright Loses In Texas Special Election
  • Topic Archived