This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Republican party will be dead in 19 years

User Info: MonoNopon

MonoNopon
2 months ago#1
Most of their voter base is over the age of 50, give it 19 more years and the Republican party will only exist within history books.

14 years time, most of their voter base will probably be dead meaning by 2035 it would be close to impossible for them to win any election via Senate, House, or Presidency. Another 5 years, it wont exist anymore. Playing the long game...Thats assuming America survives to 2040 at all.

User Info: KenshiroX

KenshiroX
2 months ago#2
They can do a s***load of damage in 19 years.
Thanatos the Great 2 months ago#3
You make the fatal mistake of assuming the Republicans' survival depends on them winning elections. But their strategy isn't to win elections - it's to rig them, and ultimately abolish them.
"Truth! Justice! Freedom! Reasonably priced love! And a hard-boiled egg."

User Info: Broseph_Stalin

Broseph_Stalin
2 months ago#4
...if conservatism was a generational thing it would have died out a long time ago. It's like some of you guys don't realize boomers were the hippie generation at one point.

User Info: GregShmedley

GregShmedley
2 months ago#5
I hope so.
Sometimes I go about in pity for myself, and all the while, a great wind carries me across the sky.

User Info: GregShmedley

GregShmedley
2 months ago#6
Thanatos the Great posted...
You make the fatal mistake of assuming the Republicans' survival depends on them winning elections. But their strategy isn't to win elections - it's to rig them, and ultimately abolish them.

This, tbqh.
Sometimes I go about in pity for myself, and all the while, a great wind carries me across the sky.

User Info: __starsnostars

__starsnostars
2 months ago#7
You say that as if the Republican party of today has conservative policies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDyXIXyAZq0
Please consider adopting a cat from your SPCA or local animal shelter.

User Info: LinkofEvil

LinkofEvil
2 months ago#8
Broseph_Stalin posted...
...if conservatism was a generational thing it would have died out a long time ago. It's like some of you guys don't realize boomers were the hippie generation at one point.

Not being racist or anything but it is mostly white males who vote conservative (Right Wing) and minorities (PoC and woman) who overwhelmingly vote Left Wing. If things going according to projections laid out, white people in America will be a minority by 2040 ~ 2050. So, eitherway, Republican party will be dead in the water.

User Info: bfslick50

bfslick50
2 months ago#9
Broseph_Stalin posted...
They think they solved racism and a bunch of other problems so now they can coast. The wokeness of the current young people seem to recognize it’s a never ending battle.
"Something's wrong! Murder isn't working and that's all we're good at." ~Futurama

User Info: benjjjamin

benjjjamin
2 months ago#10
You are already starting to see the tip of the iceberg that is the decline of the boomers, in their older stats.

The older boomers are actually less MAGA than the younger ones.

That's because their males are dying. Not because they remember FDR.

The republican party won't be dead in 20 years, but it will be incapable of winning a presidential election and taking even a gerryrigged house.

They are not replacing their dead. There are fewer Republicans today than yesterday, even with population growth.
Welcome to the Thunderdome
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Republican party will be dead in 19 years
  • Topic Archived