This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Is my anger at the Republican caucus of Congress misplaced

User Info: Oh_you_travel

Oh_you_travel
2 months ago#1
I simply cannot understand their obstructionism and their inability to just do their jobs ffs. McConnell is just…. I mean look at his phenotype 🙄

User Info: ClayGuida

ClayGuida
2 months ago#2
McConnell does what the party wants. He takes the hit, but they all 99% agree with him.
lolAmerica

User Info: KenshiroX

KenshiroX
2 months ago#3
If the GOP isn't calling the shots, they'll stonewall until they are. Bet your ass if Trump got elected again it'd look like the end of Return of the Jedi ffs.

User Info: mad_hax_man

mad_hax_man
2 months ago#4
Your anger is not misplaced, but its important to remember that they are only one part of the current American Conservative movement. They could only do it with collaboration with the fascist pundits, the increasingly deluded voter base and incredibly greedy and evil donor base
"Hey bridesmaid, love the beard! Give's me something to hang onto!!"- Lord Flasheart

User Info: benjjjamin

benjjjamin
2 months ago#5
Your anger isn't misplaced.
They just unfortunately metabolize your anger into nutrition, by some unknown biologic pathway.

This is like a RPG enemy who absorbs bio spells. Usually they are in the form of some toxic slime, or rat.
Welcome to the Thunderdome

User Info: KittyBillionair

KittyBillionair
2 months ago#6
KenshiroX posted...
If the GOP isn't calling the shots, they'll stonewall until they are. Bet your ass if Trump got elected again it'd look like the end of Return of the Jedi ffs.
That would be like the Ewoks celebrating the empire coming back.
Download or listen to my neurofunk DJ mix here!: (Mawz- NOISE XL) https://youtu.be/ttMwhQkTH54
https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/gaupYPTzwKjEbj3r7
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Is my anger at the Republican caucus of Congress misplaced
  • Topic Archived