This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. The Republican party is truly something else...

User Info: MonoNopon

MonoNopon
2 months ago#1
If Lincoln was alive today, they would burn him at the stake for his beliefs. Same with MLK whom they seem to claim.

• Lincoln's party fought against the Confeds but modern-day Republicans wave the traitors flag, calls Confed traitor statues their heritage, then talks how parties never switched, lmfao.
  • Racist groups like KKK created by conservative Democrats (former Confeds) who terrorised PoC (now modern-day Republicans) endorses Trump and the Republican party. This was the same party who btw wanted to preserve chattel slavery and Jim Crow.
  • Boasts about muh freedom, muh guns, and s*** while taking away rights of other people like woman by banning abortions and disenfranchising PoC with bills like SB7. Removing polls specifically targeting African Americans and Hispanics in Democrat areas by closing them down and opening up many more in Republican areas. As well as attacking days like Souls to the Polls.
  • Classic deniers of facts. Global warming? Hoax. Systemic racism? Doesn't exist! Racial profiling of black and brown people? Liar! Capitol Siege? It was actually Antifa! Covid-19? Fake! 2020 elections? Rigged! But there was actual evidence of Republicans actually cheating, lol.

Other than stuff like Hollywood that is "supposedly" controlled by Jews and other whacky conspiracy thoeries of deep state or whatever their source the bozo Alex Jones tell them.

You honestly can't make this s*** up.

User Info: Humble_Novice

Humble_Novice
2 months ago#2
They've mutated into something... deranged and unrecognizable.

User Info: MonoNopon

MonoNopon
2 months ago#3
Humble_Novice posted...

Its like...A whole new level of stupidity I have never seen before. Their morals are as degraded as their brain matter in that block head of theirs. Truly disturbing and vile. Its the same with the people where I live, blame immigrants for all their problems in their pathetic lives they lead.

User Info: No2Wookie

No2Wookie
2 months ago#4
Dude if Obama 2008 ran now he'd have to run as a damn republican I'm not sure what youre on about
We can rebuild No2Wookie.jpg, make it stronger.

User Info: AP3Brain

AP3Brain
2 months ago#5
No2Wookie posted...
Dude if Obama 2008 ran now he'd have to run as a damn republican I'm not sure what youre on about

uhhh?

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/3/0/4/AAbt3sAAAH4w.png

User Info: KajeI

KajeI
2 months ago#6
AP3Brain posted...
uhhh?

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/3/0/4/AAbt3sAAAH4w.png
Every time he posts, remember this
https://imgur.com/MQq5md0

Look, I can name a few instances in MY life where I tried to reach mutual understanding
and i can TELL you, always faster and easier to just kill em. Just is!
(message deleted)

User Info: Block that Kick

Block that Kick
2 months ago#8
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/3/7/3/AADYzzAACF4V.jpg
The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.

User Info: Heineken14

Heineken14
2 months ago#9
Humble_Novice posted...

They've cronenberg'd themselves into a hideously hypocritical monstrosity.
Rage is a hell of an anesthetic.

User Info: cjsdowg

cjsdowg
2 months ago#10
Watch out, the mods here like to mod topics where people say bad things about that party. You have to treat them as if they do no wrong.
To be a poor man is hard, but to be a poor race in a land of dollars is the very bottom of hardships.
W.E.B. Du Bois
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. The Republican party is truly something else...
  • Topic Archived