This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Is the entire republican platform reduced to...

User Info: Torgo

Torgo
1 month ago#1
Is the entire republican platform reduced to...

• defending Trump
  • cancel culture persecution
  • voter suppression
  • Q /anti-vax /conspiracies
  • Obstruction/sabotaging Biden
What else are they actually talking about or proposing or concerned about?

They are actively working against Covid-19 relief efforts, infrastructure, labor and wages, and pretty much anything else that might be positive for America.
I hate what the republican party has turned this country into in order to retain power.

User Info: Humble_Novice

Humble_Novice
1 month ago#2
Torgo posted...
Is the entire republican platform reduced to...

* defending Trump
* cancel culture persecution
* voter suppression
* Q /anti-vax /conspiracies
* Obstruction/sabotaging Biden

They are actively working against Covid-19 relief efforts, infrastructure, labor and wages, and pretty much anything else that might be positive for America.
It all boils down to simply owning the libs.

Torgo
1 month ago#3
Humble_Novice posted...

I believe that was the case while they had Trump and congressional majorities, but right now it seems more like crying and b****ing and breaking everything if they don't get their way.
I hate what the republican party has turned this country into in order to retain power.

User Info: darkace77450

darkace77450
1 month ago#4
Torgo posted...

Brazen xenophobia.

User Info: PMarth2002

PMarth2002
1 month ago#5
There's also the anti-trans stuff they've been trying to push through state legislatures.
They have taken untold millions that they never toiled to earn
But without our brain and muscle not a single wheel can turn

User Info: Heliogabalus

Heliogabalus
1 month ago#6
The Lunatics have taken over the asylum.

Someone broke the crust on the abattoir sludge pit.

Pick whichever metaphor you prefer, but the fiscal conservatives are no longer holding the reins.
An anthropophagus on Mars

User Info: CoyoteTheGreat

CoyoteTheGreat
1 month ago#7
Humble_Novice posted...

And not even in a particularly cool or interesting way. But like, the way a 5 year old might try to "own" his parents for trying to tell him to eat his veggies. "NUH UH I'M NOT GONNA! GIVE ME DESSERT".

It is just oppositional defiance disorder, complete with vice signalling in place of virtue signalling.
Disobedience is the stamp of the hero. -Ragnar Redbeard
Also, this is Kagata..

User Info: feudel

feudel
1 month ago#8
Useless party and useless voters who support it.
????????

Torgo
1 month ago#9
CoyoteTheGreat posted...
And not even in a particularly cool or interesting way. But like, the way a 5 year old might try to "own" his parents for trying to tell him to eat his veggies. "NUH UH I'M NOT GONNA! GIVE ME DESSERT".

It is just oppositional defiance disorder, complete with vice signalling in place of virtue signalling.

Speaking of 5 year olds and virtue/vice signalling, don't forget we now have the:
fake virtue signal

This is where they pretend to care about something they either couldn't care less about or actually oppose to try and call our or shame the left.

"Why hasn't Biden fixed the student loan situation?" - when they are all against any reform and don't care. The goal of course is to start a fight between progressives and centrist liberals, while they sit back and laugh.

User Info: PayItForward

PayItForward
1 month ago#10
their entire platform is reduced to "f*** the libs".
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Patrick Moynihan
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Is the entire republican platform reduced to...
  • Topic Archived