This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. If Chauvin walks, is it fair to blame the jury for the rise in police killings?

User Info: hivebent4life

hivebent4life
2 weeks ago#1
Since it will inevitably follow if Chauvin's case gives them the okay to get away with everything.
~Hivebent4Life
3DS FC: 5069-3910-2647

User Info: BlueMage279

BlueMage279
2 weeks ago#2
Fair? Yes I would say so
nt

User Info: gogues

gogues
2 weeks ago#3
If anyone looked at that evidence and chose not to convict, then they completely disregarded the evidence and failed in their civic duties.

User Info: DragulaRULEZ

DragulaRULEZ
2 weeks ago#4
No. Randomly killing cops isn't going to happen and it wouldn't be the jury's fault.
"I'm going to have to disagree with everything you say from now on. Go ahead, say babies shouldn't be skinned alive, see which side I'm on."

User Info: KenshiroX

KenshiroX
2 weeks ago#5
gogues posted...
If anyone looked at that evidence and chose not to convict, then they completely disregarded the evidence and failed in their civic duties.
Or they have a MAGA hat and a Trump flag at home. The enemy is amongst us, and I don't mean the computer game.

User Info: Genesis1991

Genesis1991
2 weeks ago#6
Yes. I will absolutely blame every and any bootlicking mofo on the jury that somehow sees nothing wrong with cold-blooded murder.

User Info: hivebent4life

hivebent4life
2 weeks ago#7
DragulaRULEZ posted...
No. Randomly killing cops isn't going to happen and it wouldn't be the jury's fault.
Cops randomly killing people (which is what I was referring to) already happens regularly. This case would give them a precedent that they will pretty much never get convicted for it, so the numbers will rise.
~Hivebent4Life
3DS FC: 5069-3910-2647

User Info: benjjjamin

benjjjamin
2 weeks ago#8
No.
Welcome to the Thunderdome

User Info: The_Superstar

The_Superstar
2 weeks ago#9
KenshiroX posted...
Or they have a MAGA hat and a Trump flag at home. The enemy is amongst us, and I don't mean the computer game.
The game is called "Among Us," not amongst us.

By the way, I just posted the only valuable piece of information in this unspeakably awful topic.

User Info: DragulaRULEZ

DragulaRULEZ
2 weeks ago#10
hivebent4life posted...
Cops randomly killing people (which is what I was referring to)
Ohhh, sorry aboot that.
"I'm going to have to disagree with everything you say from now on. Go ahead, say babies shouldn't be skinned alive, see which side I'm on."
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. If Chauvin walks, is it fair to blame the jury for the rise in police killings?
  • Topic Archived