This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Average Trump Supporter stalks woman with child due to her Biden bumper sticker

User Info: colejj

colejj
3 weeks ago#21
darkace77450 posted...
So has this guy been ID'd, shamed, and fired from his job yet?

PSN: mrtwothumbs89

User Info: TedCrusinUSA

TedCrusinUSA
3 weeks ago#22
I applaud her confronting him but sometimes it’s better to get away then engage with these people. Trump supporters are unhinged and dangerous, confronting and antagonizing them may feel right but it wouldn’t have surprised me at all if a road rage incident like this lead to a fatality. If he was tailgating her and putting her in danger, get somewhere safe and call the police, it may not help but escalating a situation isn’t always the right answer, even when justified.

User Info: darkace77450

darkace77450
3 weeks ago#23
It looks like he's been recognized after going viral and is now sweating his job security.

https://www.tiktok.com/@.allie.phillips/video/6928084799466835205

User Info: EmanOn4life

EmanOn4life
3 weeks ago#24
So if she shot him out of fear for her life that would be fair right?
Omerta
BlackLivesMatter

User Info: TritochZERO

TritochZERO
3 weeks ago#25
Get strapped.

User Info: FelineCyborg

FelineCyborg
3 weeks ago#26
why the f*** is she talking to him for so long?
"well, yeah, and a lot of minorities go to see minstrel shows, too." - PyroSpoon

User Info: Null_Gain

Null_Gain
3 weeks ago#27
darkace77450 posted...
It looks like he's been recognized after going viral and is now sweating his job security.

https://www.tiktok.com/@.allie.phillips/video/6928084799466835205

darkace77450 posted...
darkace77450 posted...

tldr? Not installing that app just to watch a video.

And why the hell can I not delete the rest of the message? It was no problem before
Switch + 3DS + X1
"Don't steal, stop being ignorant and respect other peoples beliefs." -perthboy on flying a Nazi flag

User Info: Zerocide

Zerocide
3 weeks ago#28
Dude causing other people misery and laughing about it.

Sick f***.
"Grand Upper!" - Axel Stone
(message deleted)

User Info: ExtremeLuchador

ExtremeLuchador
3 weeks ago#30
What are the cops going to do about it? Just move on. I deal with people like that at my job every week.
"It was horrible," guard Jeff McInnis said.
"I took 100 naps and we were still in the air."
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Average Trump Supporter stalks woman with child due to her Biden bumper sticker
  • Topic Archived