This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Unpopular opinion: Biden is worse than Trump.

User Info: Revegelance

Revegelance
1 month ago#121
IloveslimesOMG posted...
People are so polarized that they are incapable of seeing further than their own nose... It's sad really.
This is absolutely correct, to the point that you don't even realize that you are one of the very people you're talking about.
Potatoes.
My Mario Maker 2 ID: 0MS-GLM-Q4G

User Info: Kradek

Kradek
1 month ago#122
KajeI posted...
Here's why you're a Trumper.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/261-politics/79083685
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/1/8/1/AAURIdAABjKl.jpg

Aaaaaaand boom goes the dynamite.
When I was a child I played with childish things; but when I became a man, I put away childish things, and now play with adult toys.

User Info: BetaSquadron

BetaSquadron
1 month ago#123
IloveslimesOMG posted...
First day in his office he f***** up Canada (pipeline).
Hahaha

User Info: Kradek

Kradek
1 month ago#124
IloveslimesOMG posted...
If you check my post history you will know I'm a fan of Bernie Sanders, that topic was sarcastic. I guess you lack common sense lol.

Your problem is you think everybody here has the same political memory span as the average American voter.

Like we just don't remember how obnoxiously pro-Trump because you're totes a deterred Sanders supporter you were back then.

When I was a child I played with childish things; but when I became a man, I put away childish things, and now play with adult toys.

User Info: mad_hax_man

mad_hax_man
1 month ago#125
IloveslimesOMG posted...
He may have better manners, but for people outside The United States of America Biden is a lot worse than Trump. First day in his office he f***** up Canada (pipeline). And a few weeks later he is bombing Syria. He will not be a good president. Donald Trump was like a Chihuahua dog who can't stop barking, Biden is like a Doberman you won't listen to him until he bites you.

What's this myth that Trump didn't bomb and drone strike other countries?

I think some of Bidens foreign policy decisions - bombing Syria (especially given he wants to bring Iran back on board to the nuclear deal), his soft response to MBS over the Kashoggi killing and backing Guiado have ranged from disappointed to bad, but this has nothing on Trump's some behavior towards those subjects and completely ignores the rest of Trump's foreign policy which including abandoning allies with no warning, ripping up the Iran deal,pointless trade wars with China, etc etc etc
"Hey bridesmaid, love the beard! Give's me something to hang onto!!"- Lord Flasheart

User Info: no_serotoniN

no_serotoniN
1 month ago#126
Hes right, puppet biden is worse.
Life must be lived as our destinies rule; Leisure or labor or work day or play day. Feasts for the famous and fun for the fool.

User Info: Darkeagle77

Darkeagle77
1 month ago#127
no_serotoniN posted...
Hes right, puppet biden is worse.
Well if the puppet alt chud account say so...

User Info: Heero_Effect

Heero_Effect
1 month ago#128
Good

User Info: Kim Kusanagi

Kim Kusanagi
1 month ago#129
IloveslimesOMG posted...
If you check my post history

Interesting that you should mention a removed feature in an attempt to pass as a non chud.
Live to train. Train to fight. Fight to live.
Take me away, I don't mind, but you better promise I'll be back in time!

User Info: IloveslimesOMG

IloveslimesOMG
1 month ago#130
Kim Kusanagi posted...
Interesting that you should mention a removed feature in an attempt to pass as a non chud.
You know @Kim_Kusanagi that I championed Bernie Sanders, you know that because you have an unhealthy obsession with me.
XBOX GAMERTAG: IloveSlimes9
Gaming PC/PS4/Nintendoswitch/N3DS/PSVITA/Xbox Series X.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Unpopular opinion: Biden is worse than Trump.
  • Topic Archived