This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. More white terroist getting a slap on the hand.

User Info: Torgo

Torgo
1 month ago#31
Rasmoh posted...
There's nothing strange about a neighborhood watch captain following someone they suspect of being a criminal after a series of crimes in their neighborhood

What reason did Zimmerman have to suspect Trayvon Martin?

What actual "crimes" had been committed in the neighborhood?
I hate what the republican party has turned this country into in order to retain power.

User Info: JokedUp

JokedUp
1 month ago#32
Rasmoh posted...
Why does it seem like you always come around to pretending that Travyon didn't attack Zimmerman, taking him to the ground, and punch him in the head?

Grown ass man tries to pick a fight with a teenager and gets his monkey ass whipped so he does what he came to do in the first place. Skip the part where police told Zimmerman to just stop and go the f*** away.

George Zimmerman was a paranoid b**** with a Rambo fantasy who ultimately did what he set out to do. So take all your technicalities and shove them up your ass. You’re pretending to not know why he was there in the first place. Deny deny deny but Zimmerman has just proved he’s a piece of s*** at every turn so it amazes me why people like you still rub him to catch some of that good stank.
Yup Joked can really be an ass at times, a kick ass, hilarious ass, but an ass none the less.- J Dogg WWJBD/JBPHC =w= RIP Mitch

User Info: cjsdowg

cjsdowg
1 month ago#33
Rasmoh posted...

Riker's is a jail(or a complex of jails, rather), not a prison.
He was charged with robbery, not "simple theft".
In my experience working for the Oregon DOJ and Courts, that would be on the longer end of being held pending trial for robbery, but not unheard of.

If you worked with the DOJ, you would know good an well that Rikers is worse then most Prison. So you trying to correct people to make it sound like some f***ing country jail is a horrible.

Why does it seem like you always come around to pretending that Travyon didn't attack Zimmerman, taking him to the ground, and punch him in the head?

Right now prove Martin started the fight. Or take back that claim .

NO I don't support Trump
Bender: Well, everybody, I just saved a turtle. What have you done with your lives?
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. More white terroist getting a slap on the hand.
  • Topic Archived