This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Can someone explain how Biden is a good candidate without 'he's not Trump'

User Info: Suspiria

Suspiria
2 months ago#1
That more or less seems to be the entire basis for why people voted for him and try to prop him up is because he's not Trump.

That and the DNC will intentionally cut the legs out from other people like Bernie back in 2026.

So without rehashing 'he's not Trump', can anyone explain what exactly about his mindset, his policies, the people he associates with, etc. makes him a good candidate for the Presidency?

User Info: mario2000

mario2000
2 months ago#2
He has experience for the job and is a rational person with normal human emotions and thought processes.
Arrrr the SS Goku, Mighty fine boat... -fatmatt
Hope Frieza doesn't chuck an Iceberg at the Goku, otherwise it's all over. -Nekoslash
(message deleted)

User Info: mystic belmont

mystic belmont
2 months ago#4
mario2000 posted...
He has experience for the job and is a rational person with normal human emotions and thought processes.

He can also handle criticism and is willing to work with people that he disagrees with.

That can not be said of Trump.
"Freedom was meaningless without ownership and control over one's own body" -Tera Hunter 'Joy My Freedom'
[Evil Republican] 3DS FC: 5429-7297-4842

User Info: GeneralFrings

GeneralFrings
2 months ago#5
He won

User Info: mystic belmont

mystic belmont
2 months ago#6
Suspiria posted...
He's been in government for decades now but now all of a sudden he's going to start taking things seriously for realsies this time?

You do know what Senators do, right?

You do know he was Vice President, right?
"Freedom was meaningless without ownership and control over one's own body" -Tera Hunter 'Joy My Freedom'
[Evil Republican] 3DS FC: 5429-7297-4842

User Info: EvilutionV316

EvilutionV316
2 months ago#7
Biden is not a bumbling buffoon like the orange man.
"GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site." - CJayC - 06/03/03

User Info: videospirit

videospirit
2 months ago#8
I'd probaby just mention the characteristics of Biden that you'd expect a president to have.

Because you can no longer say "But any President has those things".

But I get the feeling that you'd just consider that "He's not Trump" rebranded and reject the answer.
Is there any other time in a modern democracy where large numbers of citizens complained that their government wasn't enough like a tyrannical dictatorship?

User Info: mario2000

mario2000
2 months ago#9
Suspiria posted...
He's been in government for decades now but now all of a sudden he's going to start taking things seriously for realsies this time?

And his recent public speeches and debates have showcased, regardless of where you fall on the political spectrum, the guy is getting senile.

What specifically leads you to believe that he is getting senile?
Arrrr the SS Goku, Mighty fine boat... -fatmatt
Hope Frieza doesn't chuck an Iceberg at the Goku, otherwise it's all over. -Nekoslash

User Info: Suspiria

Suspiria
2 months ago#10
EvilutionV316 posted...
Biden is not a bumbling buffoon like the orange man.
So what do you call him telling somebody 'you're not black if you're not voting for me'

That's pretty cartoonish of him. And something that if a Republican said in public, people would practically be calling for them to be damn near arrested for.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Can someone explain how Biden is a good candidate without 'he's not Trump'
  • Topic Archived