This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. So, they lost the Hunter Biden "evidence" in the mail...

User Info: Hyena 20

Hyena 20
3 weeks ago#61
Unit7 posted...
At no point should he have had the evidence shipped to a place he was going to be temporarily like that. He should have had copies made and then sent to him via f***ing email.

Everyone knows you keep the original documents as secure as possible. To you know, prevent something like this from happening.

We will never have great national security in the age of computers - too many brilliant nerds can break codes (the old days were better).
(5:55 AM - 7 May 2014)

I am starting to think that TOP SECRET information should be done with pen to paper and locked in a safe. Too many can break into computers. (3:59 PM - 27 May 2014)
Meet Captain Euro, the coolest superhero this side of Aquaman!~~Portal of Evil
[Disillusioned Independent]

User Info: UnsteadyOwl

UnsteadyOwl
3 weeks ago#62
1DK1SA1D1T posted...
Lmfao i cant even believe this is real. “Embarrassing” isnt even a strong enough word. How can you even consider yourself a journalist? Jfc
Whenever Fox gets in potential legal trouble their go-to argument is that their opinion hosts are entertainers and not journalists. In a recent case Fox's lawyers argued that no reasonable viewer of Tucker Carlson's show would believe the things he says are factual.
"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness. That is life."

User Info: Jaded_Dragon

Jaded_Dragon
3 weeks ago#63
He literally used the "my dog ate my homework" excuse. I should be dumbfounded, but I'm not, and it has the added benefit of making people not trust mail in voting anymore. "You don't think there was voter fraud?! Remember when the deepstate stole all of the documents about Hunter Biden that I definitely had and mailed? Why didn't I make copies? Deepstate, bro."
The next human enlightenment is the abolishment of money.

User Info: Tannhauser

Tannhauser
3 weeks ago#64
What, did they ship this stuff by media mail with no tracking? You send important stuff like this by registered mail, which is physically locked up and signed for every step of the way.
"Through the darkness of future past the magician longs to see. One chants out between two worlds: Fire, walk with me." -Twin Peaks

User Info: EliteGuard99

EliteGuard99
3 weeks ago#65
Now they’ll say the “Deep State took it and destroyed it In the mail”.
Magneto was right.

User Info: Heineken14

Heineken14
3 weeks ago#66
EliteGuard99 posted...
Now they’ll say the “Deep State took it and destroyed it In the mail”.

I checked Cucker's Twitter and there were indeed people seriously suggesting that. That "they" are listening in on everyone around Donnie right now. lol
Rage is a hell of an anesthetic.

User Info: UnsteadyOwl

UnsteadyOwl
3 weeks ago#67
Tannhauser posted...
What, did they ship this stuff by media mail with no tracking? You send important stuff like this by registered mail, which is physically locked up and signed for every step of the way.
But the Deep State™, you see.
"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness. That is life."

User Info: EliteGuard99

EliteGuard99
3 weeks ago#68
Heineken14 posted...
I checked Cucker's Twitter and there were indeed people seriously suggesting that. That "they" are listening in on everyone around Donnie right now. lol
lol those brainless dolts are so predictable.
Magneto was right.

User Info: DC_Lives

DC_Lives
3 weeks ago#69
Copies were already made of all of the documents that were stolen. Thankfully the thieves did not kill the story as they intended.
For truth, justice, and really clean floors

User Info: Rathinor

Rathinor
3 weeks ago#70
DC_Lives posted...
Copies were already made of all of the documents that were stolen. Thankfully the thieves did not kill the story as they intended.
Well, you have about 4 days to get anyone outside of the braindead Trumpers to actually believe it.

Good luck!
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. So, they lost the Hunter Biden "evidence" in the mail...
  • Topic Archived