This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Good bye to women's rights in America.

User Info: MistressPaige

MistressPaige
4 weeks ago#1
With Barrett sworn in I feel so sorry for my fellow women over in the USA. You are about to have your rights stripped like no tomorrow. Imagine having a deeply religious, anti abortion nut who believes a woman’s right is to be subservient to men as the Supreme Court judge. It’s just ludicrous really. But then again that’s American politics in a nutshell now hey.
"Stay true to yourself, love who you are"

User Info: ForsakenHermit

ForsakenHermit
4 weeks ago#2
Tomorrow I'm looking into scheduling a vasectomy.
Beware the fanatic! Too often his cure is deadlier by far than the evil he denounces!-Stan Lee RIP
Make Arcades Great Again!

User Info: AngelsNAirwav3s

AngelsNAirwav3s
4 weeks ago#3
Actually it is this crazy chicken little the world is ending crap that is American politics in a nutshell.
Hello world!

User Info: TundraKing87

TundraKing87
4 weeks ago#4
Barefoot in the kitchen with a baby on the way,
No marriage equality, trans rights go away,
s*** seems bad, worse s*** lay in store,
"But Hillary and Donny were the same!"- Jimmy Dore.

User Info: -Kicksave-

-Kicksave-
4 weeks ago#5
Bout to be a lot of clinics along the Mexico and Canada border.
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
Rico, YOU know what to DO!

User Info: Derwood

Derwood
4 weeks ago#6
The irony is that it will be a woman SC justice who will guarantee the women are relegated to second-rate citizens

User Info: TundraKing87

TundraKing87
4 weeks ago#7
AngelsNAirwav3s posted...
Actually it is this crazy chicken little the world is ending crap that is American politics in a nutshell.

Mexican-Muslim caravans!!!!

"Fine. Makes sense. It is a threat. We need to stop this!"

A justice openly stating her religious beliefs override the Constitution and says she wants to do away with abortions rights and marriage equality and sees the right wing rich as above the law?

"LOL! You guys are panicking over nothing. So sad. Durrrr!"

User Info: CyricZ

CyricZ
4 weeks ago#8
-Kicksave- posted...
Bout to be a lot of clinics along the Mexico and Canada border.
That's a little beyond.

We'd just see people going to clinics in states that didn't follow up the reversal of Roe v. Wade with making abortions illegal in their state.
CyricZ
(message deleted)

User Info: RcBcoop80

RcBcoop80
4 weeks ago#10
MistressPaige posted...
With Barrett sworn in I feel so sorry for my fellow women over in the USA. You are about to have your rights stripped like no tomorrow. Imagine having a deeply religious, anti abortion nut who believes a woman’s right is to be subservient to men as the Supreme Court judge. It’s just ludicrous really. But then again that’s American politics in a nutshell now hey.
Imagine believing this.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Good bye to women's rights in America.
  • Topic Archived