This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. What are you doing with your $1200

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
2 months ago#11
I'll buy alcohol. And then I won't drink any. I'll just buy alcohol for no reason.
Wake me up, wake me up senpai
Nooootice meeeeeee

User Info: -Kicksave-

-Kicksave-
2 months ago#12
Buy 2 bottles of hand sanitizer on eBay
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
Rico, YOU know what to DO!

User Info: Heptade

Heptade
2 months ago#13
__starsnostars posted...
Blackjack and hookers.
But hookers are quarantined right now...
Me reconnaissez-vous? C'est moi le crisse de fou qui marche sur la ville.
Friend code 5043 - 4349 - 6972 The name's Laurent, you can add me as much as you want.
(message deleted)

User Info: NikoIai

NikoIai
2 months ago#15
Probably split it across the local non kill shelters

User Info: StarFighters76

StarFighters76
2 months ago#16
Other than save it, I have no idea lol.
1,000 maps on 04/12/2010! -- 2,000 maps on 04/15/2016! -- 3,000 maps on 11/19/2019!

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
2 months ago#17
Waluigi7 posted...
I don't think I qualify, but if I do I will give all of it to the fine folks of this board.
I don't want it. Go buy a beer. Don't drink it.

DO NOT. DRINK IT.
>:(
Wake me up, wake me up senpai
Nooootice meeeeeee

User Info: mrmeano21

mrmeano21
2 months ago#18
Jesus this is society in a nutshell in this topic please. If you would say take your 1200 an let’s say dump in to SBUX stock at this second instead of pissing it away and it went back to what it was before this mess. You would own ~18 shares 19 if you added a bit of your own cash at its closing price today at 65.81 also add transaction fees. So if that stock went back to pre China Black Plague it would go to ~93 bucks you would net ~487. But hey piss your guberment check away I won’t get one I make to much. This stupidity has burned the sarcasm out of me so screw it continue being a kid I’ll take my 95$ an hour job Put my money to work and not piss it away like the average millennial that is my generation.
It seems as if everyones lil sister is a slut nowadays.
Yeah they still won't have sex with me! -OreonX1

User Info: emagdnE

emagdnE
2 months ago#19
Planting 1200 trees.
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus

User Info: XxKrebsxX

XxKrebsxX
2 months ago#20
mrmeano21 posted...
Jesus this is society in a nutshell in this topic please. If you would say take your 1200 an let’s say dump in to SBUX stock at this second instead of pissing it away and it went back to what it was before this mess. You would own ~18 shares 19 if you added a bit of your own cash at its closing price today at 65.81 also add transaction fees. So if that stock went back to pre China Black Plague it would go to ~93 bucks you would net ~487. But hey piss your guberment check away I won’t get one I make to much. This stupidity has burned the sarcasm out of me so screw it continue being a kid I’ll take my 95$ an hour job Put my money to work and not piss it away like the average millennial that is my generation.

Why are you mad?
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. What are you doing with your $1200
  • Topic Archived